Reviews (1 948)
1 948 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationcucumber watercotton candyross storeiced teafree wifiboutique hotelfridge and microwavefront desk staffsmall balconycentral locationvalet parkingbeach towelscomfy bedshort walk to the beachwould stay again
82 - 87 of 1 948 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After a mishap with an Airbnb accommodation that I had originally booked, I found myself trying to find something quick for my daughter and I to stay at 4:00 in the morning, the day of our arrival on the island. TJ, the front desk attendant, was so caring and accommodating to our situation and helped in each and every way he possibly could. He got us into a room as quickly as possible and made sure we were comfortable during our stay. I have never experienced such genuinely warm service from any hotel ever. He helped turn a somewhat worrisome situation for me into a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel for their hospitality and service. Thank you so much TJ and Shoreline Hotel Waikiki! You are the best of the best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved the vibrant colors used in the Shoreline Hotel. The building itself was a little old, but most of the facilities were well maintained. Those who are sensitive to noise should wear the complimentary ear plugs because the doors, water pipes, and air conditioner could get loud. Personally, I had no problem tuning out those sounds.

The best part of this hotel was the location. There were many restaurants and shops that are within walking distance, so we did not need a car or shuttle to go anywhere. Heavenly, which is located right next to the Shoreline Hotel, was one of the best restaurants that I have visited during my stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jordan C, Guest Relations Manager at Shoreline Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Aloha!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and it sounds like you were a big fan of our brand new design concept! When you're planning your next Hawaiian getaway, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again!

Mahalo

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The hotel location was great. Only item I did not like was that the pillows were lumpy and the mattress could be improved for better sleep quality. The walls are thin and you hear everyone coming in and out of their rooms. I think there was also some repair going on in some of the rooms which I could hear earlier during the day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank macy_bibat
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We regard this hotel as a discovery. It is well priced and conveniently located for shops, restaurants, the Outlet Shuttle, and the beach. All the staff are pleasant and helpful. We love the refurbished foyer area although not so sure about the hot pink hallway on our floor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator shaft.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel reminded me of Miami. The music when you enter the lobby sets the bar for what to expect. A fun, helpful and friendly staff round everything out. If Naoki is there at the desk, pick his brain for restaurants, sights and things to do. Overall, my experience in Hawaii was great. It was my second business trip there. And it was definitely the best one. I recommending this hotel for our future business trips.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael G
Jordan C, Guest Relations Manager at Shoreline Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Aloha!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and I know Naoki is thrilled knowing he made a difference in your stay. When you're planning your next Hawaiian adventure, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again!

Mahalo