Stayed with my family for 2 nights in the first week of May.
- Everything was super clean
- The parking was free and there was a valet service
- Workers were accommodating and very friendly
- View of Waikiki Beach was amazing
- The suite was modern and was excellent
- 1 minute walk from restaurants, beaches, and transportation.
- In-suite washer and driers
- The entrance outside of the hotel is beautiful
Not so good things we found:
- The price was quite steep but can be justified for the quality of the hotel
- The pool closes a little early for our taste, would have like to go to the hot tub for late night relaxation
- Valets can be a little pushy on tips as there were moments they overly expected tips
However, I felt this hotel was amazing and something that should be considered when traveling to Hawaii. The price is high but the quality is too, if you can afford this hotel then book it! I would definitely return to this hotel... if I can afford it again.More
- 1 (877) 214-9175
- Free Wifi