“Snorkling at Hanauma Bay ”

Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #69 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Oahu activities discounter specializing on Germaines Luau, Paradise Cove Luau, Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour and Hanauma Bay Snorkeling and many more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great value for money! Was a little dubious because this was so much cheaper than other providers on the island but read the reviews and booked from UK ahead of leaving on our trip. Everything perfect! Got the confirmation through quickly. Driver picked us up on time, Joseph gave an informative tour as we made our way to Hanauma Bay. Snorkle and flippers provided and off we went! Had a perfect length of time at the site before meeting Joseph for our return pick up. Would highly recommend.

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

All reviews
"great stories"
"the pearl"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the Oahu Cirle Tour of the Island and it was a great way to spend the day and see Oahu Ourguide, cousin Dorthey, was great and provided local color and we had ample time stop and take pictures. I'd recommend it as the single tour for a once around Oahu.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

It was nice to save some dollars on the Luau. Fun Hawaii Travel sent us all the necessary information as well as the tickets via email, which was great for us.

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I booked an Oahu round island tour for 7th Dec 2017. Everything from the pick-up, the tour itself and the drop off was seamless and painless. I had booked and paid for the tour online prior to my arrival and the fantastic price was what obviously attracted me. I had a small hiccup initially as I did not receive my tour voucher as indicated, after payment by card was made. Moon replied back to me promptly (in less than 3 hours) that the transaction was done after their office was closed. Hence, the voucher was not sent. This was all sorted out eventually and smooth sailing from there onwards. Pick up was outside my hotel in a big Roberts Hawaii green tour bus (with extra leg room), wonderful insights and nuggets of info by our tour driver cum guide like which house belonged to which famous celebrity, etc. The group was well managed and there was hardly any delays from the typical latecomers at each attraction stop. This was all due to the expert handling by our tour guide/driver, a grandmother already. My wife and I enjoyed the tour and I appreciated the efficiency in the booking process, especially from Moon. I could not recommend more to choose Fun Hawaii.

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Every time we go to Hawaii, Fun Hawaii Travel has assisted us from snorkeling, to luaus. Don't waste your time looking at other sites. Book confidently with Fun Hawaii Travel. You won't regret it! They're still in business after all these years because I've found their service reliable and prices are very hard to beat unless you're kamaaina. If they do not respond right away, just be patient. Keep in mind any time difference wherever you are. Our last trip we went to Paradise Cove and were impressed with the deal we were able to get. Thanks Fun Hawaii!

Moon S, Owner at Fun Hawaii Travel - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017