“Nice Waikiki Breakfast Option”

Island Vintage Coffee
Ranked #4 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The papaya yogurt plate was excellent and a decent value at $10. The iced tea came with strawberries, blueberries and mint. $5 for medium size (maybe 16oz) was a bit high price. Fortunately, there is no gratuity for table service. Suggest that you wait near the cashier for the food. We took a seat and there was confusion in receiving all food items - they can come one at a time. Off-peak visit is best. Friendly staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 333)

10 - 14 of 1 334 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Started off my day right and decided to try this place based off of reviews on here. The line was long, but worth the wait. I ordered the Island Latte, which was amazing! Such great, refreshing flavor and didn’t taste like anything I normally get at the chain coffee houses. I was back and got it the next day! The acai bowl was fantastic! I’ve never tried one before, but again had to try this from the reviews. With the fresh fruit on top and the acai purée and granola and honey, this has so much flavor, I loved it. I’ve already been back again and I plan to go one more time before I leave Oahu. I also scored a seat on the balcony which made it even better. With the view of the town and awesome flavors, it was a great place to spend my morning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my recent stay in Honolulu and Maui I discovered this chain of coffee shop! They make the best coffee and the food is super fresh! Believe me it is worth queuing for!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a frozen Hawaiian honey latte, and it was good! It wasn't super sweet but the coffee was smooth and I could really taste the honey.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Always my first stop when I land in Honolulu! Great açaí bowls! I always ask for extra granola because it’s so yummy! The honey they put on top is delicious! The presentation is always great! They come in massive coffee cups which is fun.

There is usually a long line but it’s worth the wait! Be on the look out for a table as sometimes they are hard to get.

You order at the bar and then they give you a number and bring it to your table.
They also do take away and great coffee.
I have had the sandwhich and bagels which have also been good.