Open today: 07:00 - 17:00

Reviews (8 673)
8 673 results
7 150
7 150
All reviews pearl harbor tour cousin k great tour dole plantation arizona memorial waimea valley circle island driver guide half day tour north shore his knowledge highly recommend this tour downtown honolulu hawaiian history lisa pua oahu
Selected filters
453 - 458 of 8 673 reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Rode with big tony. I was a really good ride. We went to a lot of beautiful places. I loved the water fall and dole ice cream

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Really fantastic! Chelsie was our tour guide and she was a rockstar! She had printed maps for the group and she did a fantastic job. (Also a really good safe driver too) we loved the tour, my wife has a food allergy and lunch was no problem (gluten) stops were fun- the “tropical farms” stop was the only one that was just “ok” but the rest were really great! Would recommend this tour! Thank you!

1  Thank jeffrey_reynolds
Reviewed 11 September 2021

We loved riding with Humu. He really gave us lots of history and fun facts. Also loved touring the Missouri.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Amazing tour with amazing tour guide! Nani great and super entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour and I loved that we got back with enough time to enjoy the beach.

1  Thank camilot399
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Do not take this tour if you wish to see the Arizona. We were told that the Arizona was not available upon pickup, not before. They wait until the shuttle picks you up to notify you, so what are you supposed to do at that time when you ave planned your entire day around this tour. Yes the conditions to see the Arizona and not controlled by the tour company, but they clearly knew well in advance that it would be unavailable for viewing.. So, once you take the long shuttle drive over there, pretty much everything else for viewing costs extra - head sets, the submarine, the Missouri. And, even if you decide you want to pay to go over to see the Missouri, you are directed to catch a bus to take you over the bridge, and if you do not make it back on time,, the shuttle will not wait for you. I felt the this tour operator operated in bad faith so I would not book with them if I were you. They refused to give me a refund or even a partial refund. The shuttle driver was very good, but you are not booking this tour for that - you are booking to see the Arizona I would assume.

Date of experience: September 2021
DAVILIN K, Guest Relations Manager at E Noa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Dear Bookme_6,

We apologize that you had this experience and we completely understand your frustrations. Unfortunately, the shuttle boat dock was inoperable and the National Park Service will not issue refunds to us either due to the fact that you are still able to take advantage of the museums, exhibits, outdoor monuments and view their film on the Pearl Harbor attack.

We have since changed our procedures and are reaching out to all our guests in advance. We were hoping the dock repair would be a quick one, but we haven't received any updates from the National Park Service for a few days now.

We appreciate you sharing this feedback and hope your overall stay in Hawaii is a good one. Stay well.