Open today: 07:00 - 19:00

Ways to Experience Dive Oahu
Reviews (1 098)
1 098 results
All reviews sea tiger anger management horseshoe reef boat captain white tip sharks rental equipment great boat moray eels great diving experience two tank open water these guys octopus great company marine life waikiki beach dove
Selected filters
29 - 34 of 1 098 reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Dive Oahu provided a wonderful diving experience. Professional master divers, new equipment, and a friendly environment made for a great diving experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank HawaiianLovers
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Crew was extremely professional and fun, they made the trip a memorable experience and I would highly recommend them for a great dive experience.

1  Thank Dbrucemac
Reviewed 22 February 2021

My wife and I did two of these Discover dives when we were in Oahu. I have dove before, but never certified. She had not dove, ever. The instructors were very professional and did a great job explaining the equipment and process. My wife panicked on her first dive. So we tried again a few days later. The instructors were so patient with her and took such good care of her. She was able to complete the skills test and the pleasure dive! Such a great group! We had a blast and will certainly be back!!!

1  Thank brianhD6209IB
Reviewed 20 February 2021

We’ve dove with this company a few times, actually, my husband dives, I go along for the ride. They are consistent with their services providing a clean, safe boat and knowledgeable staff. I was impressed this trip with the dive boat captain, Jerry. We spotted whales this time and he went a bit out of his way to give us a great view. When choosing a company to dive with, safety is paramount to us, I’m sure it is for most people too. They provided snacks and drinks on board at no additional cost. Again, they made our trip one of the highlights of our visit to Oahu... strangely enough, we also found out this company has beach umbrellas and lounge chairs on the beach in front of the Hale Koa... we rented 2 chairs and an umbrella the same afternoon as our morning dive. This really finished up a great day for us. Reasonable prices I’d say for both the boat dive and the beach set up. Plus, the staff is consistently professional and pleasant.. I can’t say the same for most places this trip, lots of places are short staffed and over worked they keep telling us it’s due to COVID. I actually asked when renting the chairs if there was a place to get some drinks to enjoy on the beach and the young man working there told me he believed the hotel was only open to registered guests... oh, well.....

1  Thank Shaweety
Reviewed 20 February 2021

I have been on a bunch of dive boats, and this is one of my favorite! Great captain and amazing friendly and knowledgeable crew! Highly recommended for First timer or expert. I will be going back with them on other dives around the island in near future. Mahalo

Review collected in partnership with this attraction