“Diving”

Reef Pirates Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers plus crew for a more personalized, less crowded dive experience. We have an excellent safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Atomic and Cressi. Want to try scuba diving and not certified? We offer Discover Scuba Diving. Try diving in a safe, secure, and friendly way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Wow wow wow! My buddy Chase and I dove with Reef pirates for 3 days and it was amazing. Art was by far the best guide, he was extremely laid back and got us into all the spots. Dan was the boat captain and a class act and a pleasure to be around. Noah captained the boat one day too and was a stand up guy. But I can't say enough about Art, what a guy. This was our first ocean dive trip and boy did Art deliver. Lots of current = no problem, surge = no problem, low on air = no problem, rain = no problem, shark = no problem. We saw the Corsair, Ko Ko reef, Fantasy reef (through tunnels), Turtle Canyon, Fantasy Reef, and the LCU. The crash sites were definitely the best. We saw a big ole sand crab, turtles, dolphins, and a shark. We are both in our late twenties and weren't that interested in seeing fish or reefs, but boy were those crash sites awesome. We got to go deeper (106') than we had ever been. We don't like a bunch of rules and we know the importance of air and rest intervals and that was Art's only focus, the rest of the time was us diving and having fun. We encountered no problems, they were prompt and on time, it was an all around awesome experience. I would highly recommend diving with Art and Dan and Reef Pirates. If your looking for someone to hold your hand these guys can probably do that to but it wasn't what we were looking for and boy did they deliver.

2  Thank joshecunningham
Write a ReviewReviews (1 184)
All reviews
"awesome dives"
in 13 reviews

79 - 83 of 1 185 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I dove with Reef Pirates over two days in February with two fantastic dive masters Andy and Lauren. Andy kept an positive and upbeat attitude while diving in choppy seas and sideways rain. His attitude was infectious and mirrored by the boat captain, Noah, and the crew assisting him. They made the most of diving sites the weather allowed us, which was much appreciated by myself and the other divers. I was lucky enough to get a sunny day and a chance to dive with Lauren. She was incredibly fun to dive with and knowledgeable about the best places to view sea turtles and other sea critters up close.

Additionally Noah and the staff at Reef Pirates were generous with their knowledge and help for keeping my things dry while backpacking and camping in the rain. I would highly recommend booking with their company for a fantastic Oahu dive experience. The small dive groups are also a huge bonus of their operation. Again I can't say enough good things about the Reef Pirates staff. Thanks again for a top quality dive experience!

1  Thank afallon5190
Reviewed 30 March 2018

These guys are top shelf. Would highly suggest they make the top of your list of dive operators. A+++

1  Thank bentone999
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I’m a YouTuber that goes by the name of “Tall Guy Car Reviews” and I made videos of my whole experience while Scuba Diving With Reef Pirates, so check them out to help you make your decision. The entire staff at Reef Pirates are fantastic people and my brother & I had a great time! So if your on the fence about scuba diving with reef pirates don’t be!! It’s worth every penny!!

1  Thank coreybarrett35