“Professional and excellent tour guide”

Spiritual Tours Hawaii
Book In Advance
More Info
US$190,00*
and up
Private Customizable Grand Circle Island Tour of...
Ranked #54 of 329 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come with us to magical places and beautiful sites to deepen your understanding of sacred Hawai'i. Our personalized private tours are designed to immerse you in surroundings so you can feel a unique connection to a specific place and its particular importance. Private Family Island Tours, Customized VIP High End Excursions, Historical Tours, Nature Tours, Private Pearl Harbor Tours, Sacred Sites Tours.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I took a small trip to Oahu for the weekend and had Melissa as my tour guide. I've taken a couple of tours in the past for various activities such as cities and parks. However, I exceptionally loved this one because of the focused attention I received from Melissa. She was very sweet and knowledgeable of what she is talking about. I was really invested in the culture and history Hawaii has, most likely because of how she presents the material.

She took us from Waikiki towards the north east shore (this was more of a custom tour due to our availability).

Personally I think the tours being intimate make it better than going on a tour of a hundred people. I'm listened to and also converse with the tour guide.

Overall, Melissa has been an amazing guide. I need to thank her again for the opportunity to have this tour and a special thanks to Simina for helping set up this tour for us!

All reviews