Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Spiritual Tours Hawaii tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Spiritual Tours Hawaii
from US$277,00
from US$190,00
from US$990,00
More Info
All reviews private tour island tour energies beliefs temple insight sacred sites ancient culture stories company guide hawaii waikiki
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We took the Pearl Harbor and City tour. Walking around Pearl Harbor with our guide Melissa was a real treat. She pointed us to exhibits we would not have noticed on our own. Our tour of the city was enhanced by her knowledge of its history, but also her own experiences as a resident. It was like driving around with an old friend. I highly recommend this company for your trip to Hawaii.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We planned a 2 day VIP private tour for our anniversary and our first trip to Hawaii. We enjoyed our tour guide Melissa's company, knowledge, and input in our plans.The flexibility to modify on the fly what to see and do was great. Even stopping to try Leonard's Bakery for breakfast. We also found together for the first time for her new place to explore,( A sugar cane rum distillery), which was awesome. All in all it was well worth the money spent to explore the beautiful island of Oahu with this company. Even the transfer of our luggage from 1 hotel to another alone was worth the money. Thanks again to all of our friends at Spiritual Tours Hawaii for making our trip truly unforgettable. We would definitely use you again.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Aloha, I'm a local and my friend is from Spain. I learned things about the island I've never known. It was a Beautiful experience and the customer service was exquisite!!! I would do it again.
Oxoxo Big Mahalo Simina!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Had the best day we went to 6 sacred sites on the island including 2 temples Simina our tour guide was fabulous and very knowledgeable so if you don’t want to be in a big group Spiritual Tours Hawaii is the place to go I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them.
Mahalo Dianne.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Claudia Janko

The best spiritual tour ever!! High recommendations for couples, family, business and friends!