“Fantastic first experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$65,97*
and up
Jet Ski Rental at Maunalua Bay with Transport...
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a wonderful first time parasailing experience for my daughter and her ten year old son. We were picked up at our hotel and transported by van to an office where we had to watch a short video. We were than transported by motor boat to a spot in the ocean where another boat was waiting for us. The guide on the boat was very reassuring about our safety. I was so impressed that he easily gave our instruction in English and than spouted off instructions in Japanese to the other guest on the boat. He was very pleasant and made the experience fun. The airtime was about 15-30 minutes. We were than transported to another boat for our jet ski adventure which was so much fun for my 16 year old grandson who actually got to operate the ski alone because my daughter didn't like being out on the open ocean. The guys on this boat were very likable and patient with all the guest. The entire experience was well worth the money. Both experiences were captured by the company on video and available at the end of the session for purchase.

All reviews
"hawaii"
in 11 reviews
"instructions"

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We had a great day doing paragliding and Jet ski. It was very crowded on the floating pontoon where we were first taken to and went in and out of our activity. otherwise a great organised day

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I did the underwater scuba scooters and it was a great adventure. Everything was very well organised, the crew were all lovely and helpful. Although there is a lot of waiting for your turn, snorkleing gear is provided so you can swim around the boat to fill in time. Water and light snacks were provided but I would wait till after your "dive" to partake as there were a few people suffering from sea-sickness once back on the boat.
This was one of the best experiences I have had and as I as not the fittest of people it was great to find something I could enjoy.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

It was an amazing experience make sure to try it when youre in hawaii.we also saw dolphins on our way back and the boat drivers were kind enough to stop so we can take pictures and see the dolphins.

1  Thank Ria G
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent time jet skiing. Easy online reservations through Aulani excursions. Friendly staff. For the course, the jet ski course is a little small so it's only good for beginners. They put a GoPro on your jet ski take video and photos of you while you ski. But it's probably better suited for the banana boaters or jet packers.

The office building was a little hard to find. Go over the bridge just after Costco and behind the McDonalds. Plenty of parking. Japanese-speaking front staff.

1  Thank Cindy A