“Fabulous, centrally located apartment.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kimmayun
Gold Coast, Australia
“Fabulous, centrally located apartment.”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a two bedroom Hala Suite for three people at the Imperial Resort on Lewers Street Waikiki. The owner, Susie, was very professional and an absolute delight, which made for a perfect holiday. Susie phoned while we were there to see if everything was OK with the unit and I'm happy to say there was not one negative aspect for feedback.The Imperial is within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the beach (which is just across the road down a lane). I would certainly highly recommend this location and owner to anyone who wants a perfect holiday. Can't wait to return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Steven R
Los Angeles, California
“Booking Nightmare! Proceed with CAUTION!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

During the month of October 2017, I made plans for a family vacation over the Thanksgiving week (2017) because I do NOT want my mother to do ANY cooking or cleaning of any kind! This year is to be ALL about MOM, so I purchased tickets for the entire family bound for Honolulu. Since my mother is elderly & very active, I wanted to reserve a condo right where she loves to be, In the MIDDLE of it all!! After reading this listing, this condo sounded wonderful! I was sold on 2 things; the location & ocean view of the condo. However, after making my inquiry and receiving a quote of $2,118.25, I contacted Susan with questions about the condo, I wanted to be sure it would accommodate 5 people. I told her that I was confused cuz there were 2 floor plans photographed in the listing, and I wanted to know if we were going to get the room featured in the listing that had a million dollar view! Susan replied and explained that there are over 300 units available in this building and that an ocean view could NOT be guaranteed; that the photos were stock photos just outlining the general features. After days of careful consideration and communicating with other travelers, i decided to rent the condo and told Susan that I wanted to reserve it and wanted to place a deposit on it until I got paid and could transfer funds, she agreed. During this period I received a 2nd quote of $1,946.50; and days later I received a 3rd quote for $1,774.00. Since I had already transferred funds, I pressed the button and processed the payment; $1,774.00 was taken from my account. The next day I received an email from the Imperial Resort stating that Susanne had contacted them and was requesting an additional $200 due to her misquoting the price of $1,774.00; and that my reservations were DECLINED, pending my authorization of $1946.50 to be withdrawn from my account.
Susanne was so quick to reply to all of my inquiries & kept lowing the price of the unit (I feel) to make it appear more attractive (She obviously thought that the price was an issue for me), then when I finally Paid & made the reservation, she wanted to increase the price of the unit; knowing by then that I had a need for it - due to its location and the fact that I told her that I was traveling with my elderly mother. What really bothered me the most was that she contacted the Imperial Resort and told them that she mis-quoted the price; leaving the dirty work of Declining my reservation to them.
For those of you interested in this unit beware: The photos listed in this listing are NOT of the actual unit that you will be renting; this is a timeshare building and owners reserve ocean view condos for their use - so you may or may not get a room with a view. The price for parking is $30 per day valet parking only! The map does NOT show the actual location of the property - it's located on the corner of Lewers St & Kalia Rd.; across the street. And most importantly, ASK plenty of questions!!
Note: This review has Nothing to do with the Imperial Resort, their rooms, accommodations, etc. Only to do with MY experience in regards to making reservations for THIS listing, with Susanne.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Oct 2017
Steven made the inquiries through Tripadvisor, I answered all his questions regarding his concerns as I would not want to have anyone deceive me. I explained to him that I would not guaranteed ocean view as the resort does not guarantee it. I did request an ocean view room.
Steven would never get an email from the resort as they would not know who I am renting to as Tripadvisor is a third party agency.
He might have received an email from Tripadvisor as they contacted me letting me know there were 3 inquiries with different booking numbers so they could not apply the money to any of the reservation numbers.

I also asked Steven about the different quotes he received, but he never responded to me. I

Steven please be fair about your reviews as you were the one that started the confusion with Tripadvisor by submitting 3 different reservations.

Thank you.

I will have my previous guests do a review. I am nothing but honest and fair.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing