Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Yoga Floats tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Yoga Floats
from US$50,00
from US$65,00
from US$50,00
More Info
All reviews great instructor yoga experience stand up paddle board private class takes photos amazing experience fun class challenging fun professional photos lots of great pictures great equipment highly recommend this experience awesome pictures fun experience ala moana beach park super fun great morning
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was an awesome way to spend a morning! I had experience doing yoga and I had paddleboarded a few times but never done them together. The class format eases you into it so that it is fine for beginners. I love that pictures were taken and made available to us. It was a beautiful day and we saw so many turtles! I would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank slm62018
Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear you had a good experience. I love it when the turtles come to say hi :)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was my first SUP Yoga experience AND my first time in Hawaii. When I initially made my reservation I accidentally picked the wrong date. Kelsi was so accommodating and allowed me to participate on the date that I needed. It was challenging and fun and I am so glad that I was able to experience this. The next day my whole core and back were a little sore from all the work I did balancing on the paddle board! We also had some turtles for an audience. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend Yoga Floats!

Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for the review! Glad we were able to find a time that worked, and even managed to get a day with turtles! Hope to have you back again soon. Aloha

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great experience and I even got some pictures to take away from it. It’s a bit pricey so it would have been great if it was a longer yoga session.

Date of experience: May 2018
Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it, sorry it felt short... time flies when you're yoga-ing on the water :)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Kelsey was professional and organized. This was a fun activity in a beautiful setting. Kelsey took stacks of photos that I could transfer to Facebook to show friends and family members. It’s reenergised my love of yoga.

Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Ahh I love hearing that! So glad you've rediscovered your love of yoga! Best of luck in your future practice!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

You can’t go wrong with the beautiful surroundings and Kelsey is an amazing instructor. She also captures

Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for the review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time! Aloha!