“Amaaaaazing experience”

Yoga Floats
Ranked #1 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We specialize in standup paddle (SUP) yoga. We provide classes for all ability levels, from beginners who have never stepped foot on a SUP board or in a yoga studio, to classes for advanced yogis and paddlers who are looking for a challenge.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Wow we absolutely loved this experience. The light affect on the water, the feel of being in balance on the water, and a lovely teacher made it so worthwhile. But the best bit was watching the sunset on the sea during a down dog. Will never get that beautiful scene out of my head. Perfect experience even with the added torrential rain we had! Loved every minute.

1  Thank HelenK-Reading
Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you Helen! What a poetic review! Happy to hear you loved the lights, sunset, and even the rain! I hope you can join us again! Aloha!

All reviews
"workout"

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was an awesome way to spend a morning! I had experience doing yoga and I had paddleboarded a few times but never done them together. The class format eases you into it so that it is fine for beginners. I love that pictures were taken and made available to us. It was a beautiful day and we saw so many turtles! I would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank slm62018
Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear you had a good experience. I love it when the turtles come to say hi :)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was my first SUP Yoga experience AND my first time in Hawaii. When I initially made my reservation I accidentally picked the wrong date. Kelsi was so accommodating and allowed me to participate on the date that I needed. It was challenging and fun and I am so glad that I was able to experience this. The next day my whole core and back were a little sore from all the work I did balancing on the paddle board! We also had some turtles for an audience. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend Yoga Floats!

Kelsey B, Owner at Yoga Floats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for the review! Glad we were able to find a time that worked, and even managed to get a day with turtles! Hope to have you back again soon. Aloha