All reviews blt dean deluca guest relations sushi sho washer and dryer toto toilet main restaurant luxury hotel waikiki beach the sofa bed new tower the ground floor one bedroom suite turn down service concierge desk pool staff living area
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This is my second stay at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki both for one week each. I have also stayed at 30 + Ritz properties. This property sets the standard for them all. If you are looking for a luxury condo property in Waikiki look no further, this is the place. I have also stayed at the Trump and there is no comparison. The personalized service at this property puts it in a league of it’s own. It is immaculately clean with every amenity imaginable. The unobstructed views of the ocean & mountains will literally take your breath away. There is no better location for a great view of Diamond Head and Waikiki beach. The property is not right on beach but is a short five minute walk away. They provide beach bags with towels and bottled water every time you leave the property.

Every time you enter the property at the front drive you will be greeted by some of the nicest happiest people I have ever met in my life. It is obvious everyone who works here loves their job and takes great pride in the level of service they provide their guest. They anticipate your needs and meet them with a smile on their face. There is a family type atmosphere at this property that I have never experienced and it is extended to the guest.

During my many stays at Ritz Carlton properties over the years, I have had many memorable experiences and had many staff members go above and beyond to provide great service. However, it was taken to a new level at this property. Our departing flight was cancelled after nearly three hours of sitting on the plane. I immediately called the property to see if we could come back to our original residence. On the phone was the nicest and most helpful staff member I have ever encountered at a Ritz Carlton. His name was Gavin. He not only told us to come back he came and picked up my family of five and nine pieces of baggage in his personal mini van. This was at the end of his shift at 1030 PM. He arrived at the Honolulu Airport just as we walked out with our bags and greeted us with a smile on his face and helped to load all the bags. He took us to the property and personally took the bags to our room and even had our coffee preference in the room for the next morning. He had the room cleaned and all of our preferences in place upon arrival. This is the type of service you can expect from the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences and the accommodations are amazing. You will not be disappointed.

A special thanks to Gavin, Cori and Doug for all their hard work and for setting a new standard of service for all future travel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank CRDSC
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I was in room 1803. The view from my balcony was full on ocean! From the time I was there until I left, I experienced immaculate service. I have 0 complaints about the property, amenities, food (Dean & Deluca), or staff. My room was very clean, extremely comfortable, wonderful soundproofing, nicely appointed.

I would recommend that you stay at this property at the end of a trip to Waikiki only because it is on the very far end of Waikiki. Otherwise, be prepared to walk far to more central locations, take the lealea, or Uber/Lyft.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel opposite the construction
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Douglas C, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear VFPSF,
Thank you for the wonderful review and compliments on your experience. So happy to read that you were well taken care of by the Ladies and Gentlemen from start to finish and that you found your residence and the resort's amenities perfectly matched your needs and expectations. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back on your next visit to Waikiki. Until then,
Mahalo nui loa,
Douglas Chang
BTW - I am sure we could make your wish come true!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I just have to write my first review on TA. My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon and are so happy we chose to stay at the Ritz!!! The property is beautiful and the service is impeccable! The staff is amazing - they truly went above and beyond (accommodating a later checkout time, providing recommendations on places to eat/things to do). Thank you RJ, Zach and Maria for everything, and for making our stay in Hawaii such a memorable experience. We will definitely return!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Douglas C, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Aloha Christina A,
Congratulations on your marriage and thank you very much for choosing The Ritz-Carlton to celebrate this very special occasion. I am delighted to be the recipient of your first review and thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience as our guests. I appreciate your mention of our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Maria, Zack and RJ, and the service you received. It will be a pleasure to recognize them for creating such lasting memories of your honeymoon in Waikiki.
We send our best wishes to you for much happiness and joy as you begin your new life together. Until the next time we have the pleasure of welcoming you, we send our fondest aloha and,
A hui hou,
Douglas Chang

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

As we enter the ritz carlton,we already felt the staff's hospitality. The location of this property is great. You can really feel the luxury that the brand carries. What impresses me a lot is their service. Everyone goes above our expectations. From momo from the pool area, all the friendly front desk staffs and most especially the housekeeping team. Princess and the chinese housekeeper really took good care of us during our stay. Been to so many hotels but this by far,surpassed all of our expectations! We will certainly be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed for a week in a one bedroom. Very nice room and this will be a great destination one day. The current problem is the construction of the second tower and main swimming pool. All day long there is the "beep beep beep" of construction equipment. So hanging out by the smaller pool isn't that peaceful. I wouldn't stay there again until all the construction is finished.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Douglas C, Gavin Ono at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Aloha Drbarolo,

First and foremost, thank you very much for staying at The Ritz Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach and choosing us as your destination here in Hawai’i.

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and allowing me to contact you directly about the challenges you faced during your recent stay. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the construction noise that you have experienced and was not able to spend a peaceful time during your stay. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations, nor did we live up to the high standards of service for which we are known. Please know that we are taking measures to ensure that this situation does not reoccur in the future.

Should you have further question, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Mahalo