US$336
US$296
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

US$419
  • Pool
Adele Turner Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$293
Hotels.com
America's Cup Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$304
  • Breakfast included
US$281
US$246
US$209
Fair Street Guest House(Newport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$293
US$334
US$342
All reviewsgoat islandshuttle busfront deskoutdoor amenitiesbeautiful resortoutdoor barlong islandshuttle servicevalet staffbachelorette partyspa serviceschecking inbowen's wharfan upgradememorial day weekendmy husband and ifire pit
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great place for a work conference. It was far enough away, where people could hang out w/out feeling the pressure to get back somewhere else. The view is outstanding, as it sits on Goat Island, which is in the middle of the Newport Harbor. The resort has a lot of places to sit and admire the view and has a nice food menu. The resort however fell short in the rooms and not worth the price. The rooms themselves are often dark and could use an upgrade to give you a more harbor feel, like the rest of the resort. The checkin staff was also lazy and not helpful. But the location makes it all worth it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sondra W
GurneysResort, Manager at Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sondra W,

Thank you for your review and could not agree with your more, as our views are some of the best in Newport. I am happy to share that we are currently upgrading your rooms to address the issues your experienced. I do appreciate the feedback regarding the Front Office Team as a review such as yours is a fantastic training opportunity for the team. Again, thank for the feed back as we will continue to improve.

My best,

David Smiley,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was there for a wedding last weekend and I cannot thank enough the staff for excellent service. My saree torn apart and Shannon and Deb in the spa were very helpful, they took me to a place where I could change and asked if I needed something else. the Spa was very comfortable and clean. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear JayaPandey,

we do appreciate your feedback and so pleased your enjoyed your time in the Spa. I look forward sharing your review with Deb and Shannon as they are wonderful ladies. We look forward to seeing you again at Gurney's.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful views from our room and the court yard. Love that there’s an outdoor pool and indoor. Shuttle service or water shuttle offered. Absolutely LOVE the two goats! Hammocks, fire pits, chairs and corn hole outside. Even had kid activities and child drop off until 5PM (not sure of the ages for this service or when it’s offered). Only complaint, outside pool was a little too chilly for my liking but indoor pool was perfect. The spa was very nice and I had an amazing massage from Arlene. Hotel is only a short ride into town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Stefani P,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review and even happier to read how much you enjoyed your stay. I am happy share that our pool has been upgraded and now is heated as I could not agree more with you as the pool was a bit on the cooler side. Arlene's treatments are fantastic and look forward to sharing you note with her. thank you again for the review and we look forward seeing you back at Gurney's.

My best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not many properties are equally adept at supporting business meetings and personal vacations. Gurney's delivered on both fronts last week for me. A senior executive retreat (for 40!) was so enjoyable that I extended for some much-needed downtime. I will definitely return for both business and pleasure.I was particularly impressed with how the hotel staff treated me--there was no difference when I represented a group of 40 guests, or when I was on my own. Bellman Alex and Front Desk attendant Dana were amazing ambassadors of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davidparry2018

Dear Davidparry2018,

we truly appreciate your review and even happier to know how much your enjoyed your stay with us. Both Dana and Alex are such true Hoteliers and have a passion for what they do and it shows. Again, thank you so very much for the kind words and we do hope to see you again at Gurney's.

At your service,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful town, lovely hotel, very helpful and knowledgeable staff members! Alex was extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel for family trips. Thank you Gurney’s!! Never fail to please me!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mahammad S,

What a wonderful review and we are so pleased you enjoyed yet another stay at Gurney's. I look forward to sharing your note with Alex as he truly loves what he does and it show. Please let me know when your next trip is as I would be happy to assist you with your reservation.

Kindest regards,