“Excellent”
Review of Liberty Donuts

Liberty Donuts
Ranked #80 of 253 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was amazed that I could get a donut made to order, fresh, and warm. The toffee one was fabulous and the staff was very nice! Mocha iced coffee added to make my treat complete! Stop in! You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The donuts are cooked to order and the establishment is very inviting and clean. I had a cappuccino and my husband and I ordered a glazed and a tutti fruity donut. The donuts were soft and fresh, but I couldn’t taste the fruity pebbles because the strawberry glaze overpowered it. We thought the donuts while fresh, were a bit too soggy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In all my trips to Newport I never knew this was here. Kinda found it by accident but I’m glad we did. They offer 15 varieties of donut and they are made fresh when you order them! Served warm and delicious. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I walked in ordered a de-caf coffee.
The owner made a pot for me as there wasn’t one on the go.
I had to wait whilst he patently made my brew.
The coffee came. Lovely.
I asked where my donut was. He said it was being made. The lovely young lady who took my order made me a fresh donut as requested. It was delicious. I highly recommend this friendly and very tasty establishment.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Had donuts on the way out of town. So wish i had tried them the first day. They are made to order, hot and incredible!