“Cozy, nicely furnished condo in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Wyndham Inn on the Harbor
Enjoy the views and charm of the Harbor area Relaxing view, speaks for itself.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wyndham Inn on the Harbor
Enjoy the views and charm of the Harbor area
Relaxing view, speaks for itself.
Roof top deck with lounge chairs and a great view of the sunset.
living room/eating area
partial kitchen
bathroom amenities
Queen size bed. Bedding has been modernized since photo taken.
Complimentary washers and dryers available on 3rd floor of the bldg
Kitchen cabinet contents
Shower
Bathroom sink
Check out the mansion!
Take a walk and splurge for cupcakes or soft serve ice cream.
Amazing drink for 2 called The Jungle found at the Red Parrot.
Outside the Breakers mansion
Bathroom
Queen size bed
View of bed, mirror and bedroom door
Bedroom closet
Pots and pans
Kitchen counter top and cabinet contents
Kitchen view including microwave, coffee maker, and dishes above the sink.
Sofa bed, chair, and table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pam S
Fair Oaks, California
“Cozy, nicely furnished condo in a great location”
Reviewed 20 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We spent 8 days at this condo and loved it! Newport has so much history and being downtown makes it very easy to walk around and visit the sights, restaurants and shops. The condo is perfect for 2 people (even though it advertises for 4) and is furnished with a very comfortable bed, couch and table with 4 chairs. The kitchenette is small, but we only used it to prepare breakfast so it was fine. The only con is the cooling system. The a/c unit is noisy and is in the living room, but we had to leave the doors to the bedroom open so we could feel any coolness. Staff is wonderful,very attentive. Some of our favorite recommendations: lunch or dinner at White Horse Tavern, sailing on the bay, taking a ride with Rail Explorers using a pedal rail car along the bay, touring Fort Ross and the mansions. We definitely plan to return in the future! Thanks, Carolyn, for all your help and prompt reply to my questions!

22 Sep 2018
Pam,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m excited to hear you had such a wonderful stay in Newport. I have not yet taken a ride on Rail Explorers, but I will add that to my list of things to do as it sounds like fun. In addition, I’ll check into the a/c as this was news to me.

Thanks for renting from me and it was a pleasure helping you prepare for your trip. Take care! Carolyn
Reviewed 3 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

6 Jun 2018
Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I hope everything went well at the wedding and you had a fantastic time! Thanks for leaving everything in great order as well. Have a good summer.
Dennis M
“Location, Accommodations, and Staff were outstanding.”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Our entire trip was wonderful and our accommodations were 5 star. Walking distance to Warf area ( 2 Hr.Schooner ride on the Aquidneck recommended), St Mary's ( JFK & Jackie Wedding - be sure to attend the Tues. presentation) Trinity Church, Restaurants ( Gary's for breakfast, Benjamin's Tues. Seafood Dinner Specials and Zelda's cozy, romantic dinner location). Very short drive to the Mansions and the Cliff Walk. Great weather and off season crowds added to our enjoyment of Newport and the surrounding area. We would certainly recommend your Wyndham property to family and friends who are planning to visit the Newport RI area.

Your age range 65+
26 Oct 2017
Dennis
Thanks for taking the time to write such a glowing review. I was excited to hear you had such a fantastic trip and the weather cooperated. I am looking forward to my next trip to Newport, so I can take your suggestions and visit Gary's for breakfast and try the 2 hour Schooner ride. Thanks again and take care!
barkerf20...
Clementon, New Jersey
“Beautiful room with a fabulous view awesomely located near many restaurants, shops and attractions.”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful 4 days. Our room had a great view of the harbor as well as the rooftop deck. We soaked up the sun and had a drink at sunset. We toured the historic mansions and took a scooter ride around Newport. The cliff walk is a MUST see. There were many shops and excellent restaurants within walking distance. To sum up, I would say a 5 star experience.

2 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in Newport, Rhode Island. I also agree about the cliff walk as it's a breathtaking view. Take care!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing