“Great surprise!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had dinner rez for 4, we arrived early, no room to sit on rooftop, so we got a booth and had cocktails.Charged extra $3 for Grey Goose in martini ($13 total), while Absolut martini was $10, both were just ok. We had the banana pepper appy w/egg, let me tell you it was amazing. Best part of dinner. We all had different entrees with different results. Goat cheese crispelle was the best, followed by chicken marsala, very good. The spag & meatballs was ok, sauce was bland; the loser was pasta with clams, clams tough, not a lot of pasta, it was in a very watery, boring sauce. Had cannoli with no taste. But Bella our server was great, she took good care of us. The place is cool, but as more people came in, the noise really went up Food prices reasonable for the amount of foo, but beer, martini prices a little stiff,a $6 glass of wine was the highlight of the alcohol. But we would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Had dinner here with friends. Nice atmosphere, great server. Banana pepper appetizer was very good but we had them leave the fried egg off. Shrimp risotto was ok. Not much flavor. Spaghetti and meatballs were ok. Had to buy bread and butter for the table, not complimentary. Parking in lot next door with a meter.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Love this place and LOVE the roof top bar and eating area. The building is very cool and nice location downtown. Nice atmosphere and very good food. If you are going to try this place and it is a beautiful sunny day or warm evening, ask to sit upstairs on the rooftop. It is worth the wait for a table if you didn't make a reservation.

On their website, on the home page, where it says "see our menu" there is a picture of two stuffed peppers with a fried egg on top. I had these today and they were outstanding. The presentation was very nice. We also started with the tomato and mozzarella salad appetizer. Again, the presentation was beautiful. They stack them on a plate with some shredded arugula on the bottom of the stack of colored tomatoes. This was DELICIOUS. I have had several other appetizers and they have been good also. I highly recommend starting with some sort of app.
As far as dinner goes, we had the Rigatoni Bolognese. The dish was so good. It had a lot of meat on this dish. Yum. I had the orecchiette with sausage, broccolini, beans and tomatoes. Very good. Our other dish was a fettuccine special for the day. This was good also.
This place puts effort into taste and PRESENTATION. It is so nice to see this. I recommend this place to many and I LOVE the rooftop. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Had a really nice dinner here in September. Was great food, nice atmosphere, and good service. Go, I think you will like it!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my son for dinner at this place that I have visited many times—-the prices for food and wine are very reasonable and everything I’ve ever ordered there is very good. On this particular night, with an impending snow storm looming, I had spaghetti and meatballs. The portion size was huge, I took half home. It was very delicious with huge soft meatballs. Even on a terrible winter night in the middle of the week, this place was packed.