“Fun Ethnic Experience”
Review of Broadway Market

Broadway Market
Ranked #1 of 29 Shopping in Buffalo
More attraction details
Owner description: Family-owned since 1888, this grand market is known for its variety of meat stands, fresh produce, bakery items and restaurants.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I visited this at a peak time of year--right before Easter. There was a polka band, food and Easter gifts were overstocked everywhere, and merchants competed very well to sell food, beverages, tickets, jewelry, crafts, and much more. There were even nail polishes with names like "Church Pierogie" and "Butter Lamb!" What an enjoyable, unexpected experience. I cannot wait to return.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"staple"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

An amazing shopping experience of cultural immersion on the weekends prior to Easter. Just be prepared for huge crowds.

Also just a great place to explore a variety of food and gift options at an indoor market on any Saturday.

Thank Ed Maier or Bar... M
Reviewed 13 February 2018

it was today so a friend and I decided to go. I mostly wanted to try a PACZKI (a filled donut that is specifically available this time of year). We had such a fun day..............we had lunch from BABCIA'S, they specialize in pierogies and I can attest that their pierogies are OUT OF THIs WORLD.................so delicious.

Not all of the shops were open today, and it was not terribly crowded. The various vendors were all very friendly.

OH..............I almost forgot................I had a bavarian cream paczki and it was very good!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is a great place to experience the culture of Buffalo. I hadn't realized the Polish influence on the city until we visited the market. You can get ANYTHING related to Polish cuisine at the market. They have a little of everything including great bakeries, produce, and meat stands. The market is large and is quite crowded on Saturdays. Parking is available adjacent to the market. Bring a cooler to bring treats home!

1  Thank Stephanie405