“Clean, Easy Access, and Comfortable!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Reclining Leather Sofas Open Floor Plan with Wood Floors
Pool area BBQ
Sauna
Weight room
Exercise room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Denise L...
Arlington, Texas
“Clean, Easy Access, and Comfortable!!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I have to thank Josh at Call Realty who was so nice and accommodating. I had sprained my ankle and he allowed us to check in a little early so I could take care of it. Every thing you could possibly need is provided except food. It was clean, comfortable, very easy to get to being right off the highway, and within a short distance to most everything. Access, parking, etc. are set up to make it the easiest and safest possible. It even has a little pond outside the condo with ducks and a great view of the sky. Josh and the wonderful receptionist at Call Realty were great to work with and I would definitely stay there again!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2014
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
30 Oct 2014
Thanks for staying at our place and I'm glad you healed up!
barbaraG2...
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Wow!!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We (my daughter, son-in law and I) stayed in this beautiful condo for 4 nights in September. We were in the USA for 3 weeks, and simply wanted a place to spend a few nights while visiting the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, and Antilope Canyon.
But this luxury condo was incredible. The best place we stayed in during our US trip! There were 2 bedrooms (with very comfortable beds) and two(!!!!) bathrooms. A large lounge, with a well equipped kitchen. The leather settees both had reclining chairs! Wow! just like Chandler and Joey in Full House!
There were books to read, satellite tv ,wifi of course, and plenty of maps and information on what to do in the area left for us by the owner. Lots of shops and restaurants close by too.
To be honest we found it hard to leave this condo in the mornings! We really wished we could have stayed in Flagstaff longer!
It I'm ever staying in Flagstaff again I would stay in this beautiful condo! (And if I'm getting a new suite, I want a settee just like these!)

Date of stay: September 2014
Travelling group: Other
30 Oct 2014
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. You are always welcome back.
Mary M
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Just don't book when it's hot.”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment is as advertised. Very nice. Not well maintained though. The screen door was busted, the property manager knew about this, and didn't have it fixed prior to our arrival. There was a heat wave, and while we expected it to be uncomfortable without AC, without the ability to leave the door open (a wasp nest on the porch) it was stifling. In fact so hot it hit 90 inside. There was a vehicle parked permanently in the spot next to our reserved parking, blocking our acess... another inconvenience. So while the place is quite nice, under normal circumstances, don't book it in the summer. And Josh, whom I assume is the owner, should have had the condo ready for us, which means open it up and get some air in there before we arrive. There were two AC units, which you have to figure out yourself... but they didn't help at all. Bottom line, If the door is broken, fix it. We ended up moving to the Sonesta up the road, where for just a few more dollars we got AC and free breakfast. So we lost two nights (over 300 dollars) but ended up at least enjoying some of our stay. I suppose the issue for me was simply when I called and left a message that we had to check out due to the heat, he never responded. That was just plain rude.

Date of stay: July 2014
30 Oct 2014
I'm sorry that you stay wasn't as you wanted it to be. I understand it can be frustrating at times. The summers do get warm and sometimes hot and the portable A/C units don't cool as good as I would want them to. We are working on finding a better solution for the summers and appreciate your feedback. The screen doors were immediately fixed but I was only aware of it after the previous people left and you had checked in that day. I did have them replaced soon after I found out. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Michele S
Shreveport, Louisiana
“restfull place to come back to in between sightseeing”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

the owner is extremely friendly & quick to give feedback.
the place is neat, the girls loved the décor, I loved their colorful set of plates & glasses, my oldest son just kept playing basket ball & my youngest loved the pool

Date of stay: June 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: i liked that everything was well kept & tastefull
Liked least: he high bed in the master suite & only 4 chairs so 2 of our kids had to perch on the bar stools
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Aug 2014
Thanks so much for your review. We enjoyed having you stay at our condo and hope you return soon.
Josh
XQuse
Sarasota, Florida
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We had a wonderful time staying at Joshua's condo. There were five people in our party (2 teenagers, 1 eleven yr. old). The boys really, really enjoyed being in their own room and having their own bathroom. The told me on various occasions that the place was nice. They played basketball EVERY Day. The unit was extremely nice and very comfortable. The location was perfect (right off the I-40) and three minutes from downtown. I would definitely stay here again when in Flagstaff. LOVED IT!

Date of stay: June 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feeling of being home.
Liked least: The dryness of the air. We were at 7000 ft.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
13 Aug 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed the condo. Come again! Thanks!
Josh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.