“Lovely spacious, pet-friendly, comfortable cabin!”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to NPR! This log home will invite you in and ask you to stay a little longer!
The front view of the home with a huge front porch and great balcony above! This will be a great place to hang out in the summer!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
The front view of the home with a huge front porch and great balcony above!
This will be a great place to hang out in the summer!
Brand new door with self entry system lock. You are given a 4 digit code for access.
Brand new door with Schlage keyless entry system.
Welcome to our home! Plenty of room for everyone!
Great space for conversation and relaxing. 55' flat screen with Roku,and internet provided.
All ready for the holidays, and take that telescope out to look at the stars in our dark sky city!
Docking station for charging iPhone 6 and 6S and all other phones, and listening to your own music!
Beautiful hutch holding local art, games, walking sticks for your hike, and a great gas fireplace!
Bright and airy with a view of the forest! This log home is loaded with charm, and amenities!
The dining area! Seats 8 at the table and another two at the bar area.
Breakfast bar with welcome basket and beautiful water feature!
A very functional kitchen that will make cooking in a group lots of fun! Tons of space and storage!
A great prep island with sink and disposal! All major appliances as well in this great kitchen!
Keurig 2.0 for a single cup of coffee or a carafe, with samples for you to try!
Gas stove, new microwave and everything you need to create home cooked meals! Beautiful view too!
Imagine cooking with friends and family here!
A cooks paradise!
Two seater for morning coffee and all small appliances in the pantry behind it
To store your groceries, a pull out pantry!
Laundry room with laundry soap and dryer sheets provided.
Downstairs bath with shower, stool and vanity. Amenities at the vanity, handsoap q-tips and wipes.
The Arizona room holds a king bed and is located on the main floor. Great view out the front.
Welcome to Arizona! This bedroom is on the lower level and the firmest bed in the home as well.
All ready for the holidays!
A double wide staircase leads upstairs to the landing with an office space and two more bedrooms.
The desk and plush chair at the work station will make working on vacation pleasurable!
The Cowboy room holds a king bed, walk in closet, balcony access and en suite bathroom.
This is a great sized room with balcony access.
A place to hang your hat after a long day of hiking, biking and seeing Flagstaff!
En Suite bath with stool, vanity, tub and shower.
The Cowboy bathroom! Coolest shower curtain ever!
The Grande Master is a bright, huge place to relax and enjoy the 40' tv with Roku with free Netflix!
A balcony with seating adds even more charm to this beautiful room. Awesome for weddings!
Beautiful gas fireplace in the Master and in the dining room.
The stained glass window that graces the Master Bathroom entry.
A trick of the mind, a hallway with closets on both sides lead to the en suite bathroom.Chandeliers!
Gorgeous chandeliers on a dimmer are so romantic and graceful!
Wrap yourselves in comfort with the provided robes!
The makeup vanity provides a plush chair to get ready for your day! Amenities and small face mirror!
The Master bath offers a shower, separate soaking tub, dual sinks and a comfort height stool.
The soaking tub with a forest view!
Your private balcony to enjoy the views! Seating offered for Cowboy and Master suites!
Back of the home from the Coconino National Forest.
The backyard from the forest!
Side view of the back of the home!
This is taken from the hiking, biking trail that runs through the forest behind the home.
A great hill for sledding! Sleds provided!
The hiking, biking trail that runs behind the home.
How much more perfect could it be to walk out your back door and be in the forest!
The view from the house of the back!
Flagstaffs gorgeous peaks!
Conveniently close to NAU!
Lake Mary Rd is a great place for biking trips!
Early mornings, you may see an elk or two!
The AZ Snowbowl is open for skiing, snowboarding and sledding!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tess L
“Lovely spacious, pet-friendly, comfortable cabin!”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Perfect for our needs. Well-equipped and beautifully decorated with a walking trail in back! Complete privacy. Great proximity to local points of interest and food delivery, if required. We hiked and drove easily to our destinations. Wonderfully accomodating and attentive host. Reasonable requests for cabin care and safety considering very dry conditions and fire precautions. Leann’s hospitality is stellar!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Jun 2018
Wonderful guest! Would definitely host her again! Thank you for staying with us!
drewrachm...
Buckeye, Arizona
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved the home, the property and the owner who we dealt with online. It was nice to just get the code to the door and walk right in. We felt completely at home and had a restful vacation. Thank you for your hospitality Leann!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Jun 2018
You are absolutely welcome. We like to make everything easy as possible for our guests and to not feel "hovered" over during check in, etc.... You are welcome back anytime and thank you for booking with us!
Navigator...
“Renter - beware of owner!”
Reviewed 4 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Book this house at your peril. The owner may cancel your reservation at the last minute as she did to us. In late March I made a reservation for a May 10th - 13th rental (graduation week-end at Northern Arizona University) . Not until April 30th did the owner contact me and say that Trip Advisor double-booked the property and she had to cancel my reservation. A Trip Advisor representative said that is not true. Adding to the insult, the owner told me to cancel the reservation so that I could get my refund. Trip Advisor told me that if I had canceled, I would not be eligible for a refund - the owner needed to cancel. The circumstances - graduation weekend for Northern Arizona University - make her last-minute cancellation highly suspect. I'm quite certain she determined that she could make more money on a last minute rental for graduation week-end. And, of course, I was unable to rent anything else at this late date. We had planned to bring our extended family group to Flagstaff for our son's graduation. We had planned on a four-day family gathering. Staying squeezed into three hotel rooms isn't quite the same as the four-day weekend spent with our extended family in a house. So, just be warned.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 May 2018
I am horrified that you would not believe me. I had two houses that were booked and tripadvisor allowed two more guests to book the same dates. Any company is going to try and protect their name and say they had no fault in the process. I truly am sorry for all that we all went through trying to correct this problem. Please know in the future, we will only be using reputable companies to market our rentals and this site will not be one of them.
Mais I
Sun City
“The Worst Experience Ever”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Never ever book this property. It feels like a trap. The owner is actually so desperate to get money from residents. She would do everything possible to get money during the slow season (No Snow) and she would make up fake damage claims after you leave so that you don't get your deposit refund. There's no internet service there or Roku TV during our stay. We felt isolated from the world as there's no phone signal as well in the area of course because it's a forest.
We couldn't use internet the first night at all and on the second night the signal was super week that we could barely search one thing really fast. We were not able to submit school assignment and contact people.

6 Mar 2018
Well, I expected you to leave a negative review, however this was your experience. If you read the reviews on the site, you will see we have many happy guests. We should not be held accountable if there isn't snow, I cant control that. I requested a $20 fee for the missing cord and charging head.for the Roku, as it was there upon check in, and not check out. I don't normally ever have to deal with claims, and negative reviews. Your 1 star review is based upon the fact that you had trouble with the internet, and you being asked to pay to replace a missing item in the home. Everybody has spotty cell service in the area, as we are in the forest as you stated. However, I talk to guests on property on their cell phones with no issue on a regular basis.
NO mention of the home, amenities, or anything another guest would read a review for. I understand your upset with being asked to replace a missing item vital to using the Roku. All I can do is apologize that you feel your had an awful stay. I cant change the way you feel about your experience, however its imperative the other guests should know, this is very out of the ordinary and just doesn't happen. Best of luck in the future.
DeeDee W
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing holiday”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay! My children even asked if we could make it a regular Christmas trip :) Everything was so nicely decorated, with plenty of room for the 10 of us and TONS of amenities! The only downsides were that I couldn’t get the jets to work in the master tub and the memory foam mattresses were so hard (due to the cold). Neither of these negatively affected our stay! Leann, is super helpful (even coming to help us take pictures on Christmas) and such a sweet lady! We can’t wait to go back!

29 Jan 2018
Thank you for staying with us! We certainly enjoyed having you! Please come to visit again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing