“An experience you wouldn't expect”
other travellers have booked this property
Award-winning backyard landscaping
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Award-winning backyard landscaping
Master bedroom, and all bedrooms, feature tempur-pedic beds, high end linens, and Pendleton blankets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sassygurr...
Phoenix
“An experience you wouldn't expect”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Having attended NAU, and spent some time in the seedier parts of Flagstaff, this property reminds me of something that belongs in a more sophisticated town. Don't get me wrong, I LOOOVED this place, I just wasn't expecting such an experience. The sheets were divine. I know that is a strange way to describe them, but you have to sleep on them to understand. It may have been the mattress- all I know is that I woke so refreshed that I was able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The property has everything from Japanese toilets to pinball games, all within walking distance of the things you want to do in Flagstaff! I'm glad we made this stop on our way back from Amangiri, it allowed me to avoid reality for one more night! If I could give 10 stars, I would.

boingo200...
Arizona
“Awesome, unique home - not your typical vacation rental”
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This is a beautiful property that's easy walking distance to all the shopping/restaurants/bars of downtown Flagstaff. It's a unique, historic home with a modern, eclectic feel, comfortable bedding, and plenty of top-of-the-line amenities, including multiple Wi-Fi networks and plenty of other entertainment options (I can't go on without mentioning the addictive pinball machines). But the clincher is that the owners take obvious pride in sharing this place with others and truly make you feel at home; it's not the usual run-of-the-mill experience. This isn't the cheapest option you'll find, but you're not going to find a combination of such a cool place, great location, and warm owners anywhere else.

20 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for your review. We also agree that the Babbitt House is a very special place, and we've done everything possible to make it an incredible place to stay. It's our primary home these days, so we've designed everything around our needs, but while we're not there we make it available for people to rent so that they can continue to support the local shops, restaurants, tour operators, etc., etc. We look forward to your next visit!

gramin11
Phoenix, Arizona
“Beautiful Historic Home”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in August 2015

I was in Flagstaff for business and was lucky enough to stay at this beautiful home during August of 2015. The home is a few blocks away from all the shopping and restaurants so once i arrived and parked my car I pretty much just walked after that. The home is stunning with tons of space for a large family. I was very impressed with the renters professionalism and customer service during the book process. Anytime im in Flagstaff this is where I stay!

Travelling group: Solo

Bill B
“Beautiful home A great, relaxing, experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location. Close enough to town, great restaurants. Very clean , with great space. Enjoyed out time. Plan on returning. Thank you.

Travelling group: Extended Family

Ben
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing