“Service has taken a NOSE DIVE”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #37 of 463 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been ordering take-out from Old Chicago each week for months. The last three trips were terrible.

Strike One: We ordered two small pizzas and there was virtually no sauce and very few toppings. Seriously, on a small pizza, there were 5 mushroom slices.

Strike Two: We ordered two small pizzas with extra sauce and light cheese (trying to learn from Strike One). We were given pizzas with virtually no sauce and gobs of cheese.

Strike Three: We ordered one small pizza (they got that right) and two large pizzas. The first large pizza was a Veggie 7. It had pepperoni and sausage on it. The second large pizza was ordered with 3 toppings and extra sauce. There was virtually no sauce and only 2 of the 3 toppings were added.

Mind you, we order online and the order confirmation shows all the right information, so this is human error born out of disregard.

Three strikes and they are out. This will be our last visit to this restaurant. We might try another one in a different city, but not in Murfreesboro.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to lunch after church and ordered a pizza. The pizza came and was not cooked thoroughly. I sent it back for a new one. The new pizza was fantastic. To my surprise they did not charge me for for the pizza at all! I told them I'd gladly pay for the new pizza but they would not take my money. That's customer service! Thank you!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every now and then you just need a ThIck slice of delicious heaven .... GO HERE!! Do not pass Go... Service was good, pizza was excellent and Hey Guess What?
We BE Coming Back again!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The service was great and most of what we tried was very good. I wasn’t a big fan of the artichoke dip only because I felt it tasted too much like sour cream compared to other places. However, their veggies were excellent; flavorful and fresh. Calzone was very good and I was impressed with the menu overall. Quality food and a variety of items to choose.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Well if my title doesn't say it all. We went here as a out of the box treat for me and my husband. It was completely worth the 40 minute drive just for lunch. We both got a Calzone. What my husband got was by far the best, the Cheesesteak Pretzone!!! Oh and you must try the Blueberry Beer! Smells JUST like blueberries and it actually tastes like it too!!!