“Dispappointed”
Review of Simply Pure Sweets

Simply Pure Sweets
Ranked #13 of 21 Dessert in Murfreesboro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I were excited to find a local bakery to try out today. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was nice, but that was the only good things. We tried several things (macaroons, oatmeal cream pie, and a cinnamon roll). The cinnamon roll did not have much cinnamon, making it taste like a sweet roll. The macaroons were mediocre, and the oatmeal cream pie was not edible. We're usually easy to please when it comes to bakeries, but this was a disappointing afternoon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This was a really need renovated building that held a coffee shop and sweet bar the croissants were fantastic, the scones were excellent, the coffee was delicious. Great stop while driving down I24

Reviewed 28 December 2017

My wife and I stop in here from time to time to eat some of those delicious macaroons and whatever else they manage to cook up on display. They have several unique items that all taste amazing. Definitely got my vote for favorite sweet shop in town!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The staff here is friendly and the food is amazing. Its a relaxed atmosphere to grab a coffee in the morning or meet up for lunch. The croissants are very flaky, light. I had the Roasted Veggie Orzo and it was delicious- i will definitely be going back for more!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

LOVE Simply Pure Sweets! First tried them at the local farmers market. My family loved the cinnamon rolls and banana bread. The gluten free chocolate chip cookie is, by far, the best gluten free cookie I have ever had!
Today we visited the bakery, and it is in a super cool, old building. They offer many yummy treats (some gluten free) and meals, and very friendly and welcoming service.