“Adorable B&B with amazing host!”
other travellers have booked this property
Soak in a warm tub and dry off with your soft towels (provided) after an awesome day at the Hip Stay
Downtown Luray for Spring Fest!  Every May! It's a GREAT day... come see! Love to ski?  Hit those mountains at Massanutten... just a cool 23 miles away!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Downtown Luray for Spring Fest!  Every May! It's a GREAT day... come see!
Love to ski?  Hit those mountains at Massanutten... just a cool 23 miles away!
These guests just finished their 'Peabody's Destination Picnic' at Birdsong Pleasure Garden - Smiles
Whether a table for a blanket you will love our 'Destination Picnics' complete with tour of Birdsong
Choose from our variety of Peabody's only relaxation packages!
Lots of love goes into our wonderful goodies!
Sit back or swim on the Shenandoah.
We like drawing lines in the sand (try Lake Arrowhead), the furniture and the sidewalk... some see!
We love you and the environment - two years straight award winning!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
EmilyGro8...
New York City, New York
“Adorable B&B with amazing host!”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Peabody's B&B with two of my girlfriends and we had an absolutely fabulous time! The place was so cozy and cute, the host Judy is incredibly friendly and welcoming, and her dog Helen is a joy. Taking a dip in the hot tub while looking at the mountains/stars and having a roaring fire pit nearby for marshmallow roasting after a day of hiking and wine tasting... what more could you want? Judy's homemade breakfasts are also to die for - they are so delicious. Would absolutely come stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
29 Mar 2016
It was a brightened B&B the minute these three sunny girls arrived! Quick to take me up on my suggestions, it made me smile to see them enjoying them. They are three warm friends moving into a different phase of life with one getting married. This was a great time of fellowship and I enjoyed hosting them very much. I am sure they will make the world a better place in their professions and will enjoy many years of friendship. It will be wonderful to one day get to see them again! Great ladies and friends to one another!
Egaina
Los Angeles, California
“Love is the very essence of life”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable time than we had at your lovely adobe. The decorations were marvelous, the food exquisite, and sweet lovely Helen & Judy. We don't think we'll ever forget the gesture, games, breakfast meals, coffees, brownies, hot tub and the essence of love!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Mar 2016
Evelina & Raymond, you taught me SO much during you stay and took some of the most wonderful pictures! It was all our pleasure to host you and would recommend you to any future host. Thank you for choosing the Hip Stay! Much love!
Christina...
“Personalized Hip Stay - Perfected!”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Staying with Judy was beyond perfect! She is so incredibly kind and hospitable, and the suite is beautiful and spacious. After long days of hiking and vineyard hopping (which she gave great suggestions for), we would end our days with Judy's helpful recommendations of where to eat for dinner, followed by the awesome hot tub in the back. She was so sweet going above and beyond in helping me plan my boyfriend's birthday surprises from private garden tours to personalized, delectable picnics. Helen the guard dog was also a sweetheart and always kept us company whenever we were around :) If I'm ever remotely around the area in the future, this place is definitely my first choice - especially with Judy's farm-to-table breakfast... Peach bake, cinnamon french toast, whipped eggs with brie and tomatoes - YUM! Thank you so much Judy, our stay was absolutely superb!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Judy and Helen!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Mar 2016
Christina & Dylan - you were both so much fun to plan the perfect Stay with! I love that you took the suggestions and my best memory is the wonderful Destination Picnic that Dylan chose for you! What a wonderful boyfriend! Helen and I were blessed to have both of you and we cannot wait to have you back! We would recommend you to any future host and can't thank you enough for choosing our little oasis in the Valley for your Hip Stay! Hugs!
Megan C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Absolutely perfect getaway weekend with an incredible host!”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015

My girlfriends and I had an absolute blast spending a 3-day weekend at Judy's. Before our stay Judy was in communication with us about arrival logistics and ideas about how to maximize our experience! When we arrived Judy was welcoming and accommodating. Her home is beautifully decorated and the space is comfortable and cozy. Our first morning we did a farm-to-table breakfast that was out-of-this-world. Judy is an incredible chef and we enjoyed learning about all of the local ingredients used in our meal. Judy had lots of suggestions for activities and restaurants in and around Luray and she never led us astray. Each suggestion was more perfect than the last! We particularly enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub drinking wine after a long day of outdoor activities. Peabody's Hip Little Stay was absolutely perfect! I haven't even been home for an hour and I am already trying to brainstorm ways to go back :)

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
2 Mar 2016
Megan, Megan x2, Hannah, Gwen and Jackie were enthusiastic, energetic and fun ladies to host for their girl's getaway! It was a pleasure to help them plan so they could make the most out of their time together and their response was amazing! It was absolutely wonderful to see them and know they were enjoying their time as friends and creating great memories all the while. I would highly recommend every one of these wonderful ladies to future hosts and cannot wait myself to see each one of them again - they are a VERY hip group of ladies and they will no doubt enjoy many years of making memories together!
Jennifsta...
“Deserves more than 5 stars”
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Best B&B I have ever stayed in. Owner goes beyond expectations to make guests happy and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Nov 2015
Jennifer, thank you for the awesome confirmation that the goal is being achieved to make wonderful guests like you feel special. Being who God made me and utilizing my gifts in order to bless others for as long as I can in whatever way I can is the entire goal of Peabody's. Thank you for the AWESOME confirmation we are reaching this special goal. We hope to be provided with more opportunities and would love to see you again one day! Thank you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing