“The wives didn't want to cook ... Anthony's to the rescue !!!”
Review of Anthony's Pizza

Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 1 September 2018

This review is being written by my 11 yr old daughter ---

We ordered white pizza, pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza, and cheese fries. The best dish ever was the CHEESE FRIES !!! You must try them! We also got Coca-Cola soda. But the cheese fries !!!

P.S. 9 people ( 3 pizzas and two orders of cheese fries ) only 1 slice was left - LOL )

PSS ((( The kids stoles the adults cheese fries )))

Reviewed 15 August 2018

A group of us decided to stop here and get food to-go. The food was average, and the services was good. It was a good stop at least to get food.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We decided to try this place because it was close to where we were staying on our vacation & glad we did. We got the cheese pizza specials & cheese bread & we were very pleased with the food! We did feel bad for the pregnant waitress though because she was the only waitress to serve appx. 9 tables. We had to wait awhile between drink refills & to get our ticket, but it wasn't her fault. I would recommend that they hire additional wait staff & clean up the area where the bathrooms are..it was dirty & dingy back there.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Cheese pizza ok. Special on the board said 7.99. They charged me 9.50. When I got my bill it said 37.21. The woman ringing up charged me 38.91 even though she was my server and she handed me the bill which she had rang up on the pos. Total is already there. Ordered nachos supreme which consisted of chips, bacon, and cheese sauce. No sour cream available. My pasta was not good at all. Spaghetti and meatballs ok. Won't be back.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Love their chef salad, but pastas are average for my cooking - not good as a level of Italian food. Prices aren't bad. Service is good. Good variety of choices.

Been to Anthony's Pizza? Share your experiences!