“Great food! Great prices! Needs additional wait stuff though”
Review of Anthony's Pizza

Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We decided to try this place because it was close to where we were staying on our vacation & glad we did. We got the cheese pizza specials & cheese bread & we were very pleased with the food! We did feel bad for the pregnant waitress though because she was the only waitress to serve appx. 9 tables. We had to wait awhile between drink refills & to get our ticket, but it wasn't her fault. I would recommend that they hire additional wait staff & clean up the area where the bathrooms are..it was dirty & dingy back there.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Cheese pizza ok. Special on the board said 7.99. They charged me 9.50. When I got my bill it said 37.21. The woman ringing up charged me 38.91 even though she was my server and she handed me the bill which she had rang up on the pos. Total is already there. Ordered nachos supreme which consisted of chips, bacon, and cheese sauce. No sour cream available. My pasta was not good at all. Spaghetti and meatballs ok. Won't be back.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Love their chef salad, but pastas are average for my cooking - not good as a level of Italian food. Prices aren't bad. Service is good. Good variety of choices.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is one of a handful of italian restaurants in Luray, VA and in my opinion by far the best. Their stromboli is hands down the best I have ever had, anywhere! Their chef salads are always piled high and extremely good as well. This is consistently the best Italian place around. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Cheap, not fancy, hot food, not too bad. Very nice staff. Looking to get 10 people fed quickly and not spend a fortune- totally fit the bill. I'd eat there again.

Been to Anthony's Pizza? Share your experiences!