Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$63
PricelineUS$56
Agoda.comUS$56
Hotels.comUS$63
TripadvisorUS$56
HurbUS$73
All reviews clean rooms great place to stay scotts bluff national monument motel beds tv nebraska
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Hotel was very clean and quiet, best part of the stay was the excellent staff. Amy (Manager), was fabulous in accommodating our family during our stay, and had several recommendations for local restaurants and activities. No interruptions with wifi service, and the beds were absolutely comfortable. Looking for a relaxing stay with a very helpful staff that has knowledge of the area, I highly recommend Circle S, not far from Scotts Bluff National Monument, giving us excellent views of the terrain.

Date of stay: December 2019
Amy M, Manager at Circle S Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

Thank you for your very kind review. I look forward to seeing you on your next stop through Gering. I appreciate you! I hope your day is great, and your trip continues to be delightful.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

Amy (the manager) is the absolute sweetest lady around! This was a wonderful casual stay for me, and Amy was happy to grab me anything I needed to make my stay more comfortable! Plus It has a beautiful of the monument

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Amy M, Manager at Circle S Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kindness is appreciated. Please stop again if you are in the area. Thanks again, and I hope your day is great!

Reviewed 21 October 2019

If you're looking for high powered, over-equipped motel service - this is not your place, but.... for a basic overnight stay - this place cannot be beat. It's the best. Clean rooms, enough amenities (tv, wifi, good bed - whatever) and EXCELLENT service, reasonable rates. Host Amy was cooperative, amenable and knowledgeable about the area. Very helpful. We'd stay here again - definitely - should we be passing through Gering, which by the way is likely

Date of stay: October 2019
Amy M, Manager at Circle S Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Thank you so much for the good review. I look forward to seeing you again. Your kindness is very much appreciated! I hope your day is great.

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Well I have to say that my stay was pleasant. Amy was friendly and helpful. Amy and staff good job. Room was clean, it was peaceful and comfortable. Nice little friendly town. I look forward to my next stay!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Amy M, Manager at Circle S Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Thank you for your great review. Your input is very much appreciated. I hope to see you on your next visit. I hope your day is great. Thanks once again, safe travels!

Reviewed 30 September 2019

Remarkable service and clean quiet rooms. The lady at the office was helpful and friendly and always had a smile. It’s close to the everything you would need. We can’t wait to stay here again! Thanks

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amy M, Manager at Circle S Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

I appreciate your kind review. Please visit again soon. I hope your day is great! Thank you again.