“Underrated Asian Style Tapas”

K Pub Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #38 of 115 Restaurants in Saugus
Reviewed 10 September 2021

I came here on a weeknight with a few friends. The name threw me off before we came here. I expected a typical bar but boy was I wrong.

Our group ate some of the most delicious Asian food I’ve had in a long time. From the Lobster Rangoon, the Fried Rice, and the Spicy Green Beans, I can’t just pick one favorite I tried. The food here is not greasy at all which is usually typical in takeout Chinese restaurants in our area. They also had a selection of fusion meals but we ordered a bunch of dishes to share.

We will definitely be back in the future to try more of their delicious menu and experience the wonderful service we received.

Date of visit: September 2021
19  Thank egwanderlust
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 20 July 2021

You want sushi but your boyfriend wants a burger? They have you covered. A fun local sports bar with interesting food options and sometimes karaoke or music bingo. Those are just the activities I have happened on by chance.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank BeckyS4444
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

This is my second time here and so far so good.
Nice place friendly staff. Food is so good. Had the Udon noodles in Teriyaki the chicken tenders. Also tried the K pub beef roll. Sushi is so fresh and good as well

Date of visit: September 2020