Reviews (1 045)
1 045 results
All reviews kiva suite national cemetery shuttle service free shuttle on site restaurant front desk staff new mexico the room was nice southwestern style downtown area king room minute drive plaza santa margaritas opera francis
71 - 76 of 1 045 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a king sized soft bed and it was clean. The pool was right out our window, but it wasn't noisy. In fact, we got up and checked out, but the front counter said we could still use the pool and handed us towels. The pool was about 75ish degrees but it seemed clean. Staff was excellent and would highly recommend. The only thing is the restaurants close early and aren't open on Monday. But we headed downtown SF so it was all good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KkFiff
Lawrence M, Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear KkFiff,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, and for pointing out our excellent staff and soft clean beds. You are correct our restaurant is closed on Mondays, however, we have a shuttle that will take you to any restaurant in the downtown area. I am happy to read you enjoyed your overall stay, and we would the opportunity to serve you again should you return to Santa Fe.

The Lodge at Santa Fe

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Sometimes it’s the small things. No coffee stirs, no do not disturb sign in room, and although we saw someone at the pool with their dog the day we arrived, when we visited the pool waiting for it to open — we were simply sitting in some pool chairs getting sun— a worker made us leave because we had our dog with us. When we finally did go swimming there were no pool towels, yet no sign informing us to bring room towels. No information given to us about any important property info, like opening and closing times of the restaurant, pool etc. Not as convenient to the plaza as we would have liked although there is a shuttle you can call. The driver was kind of surly like he hated driving tourists around. I’d spend more $ to stay closer to the plaza next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Noazchica

Dear Noazchica,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I'm sorry to read about these inconsistencies during your stay, as they surely are not up to the standard we strive to offer at the Lodge at Santa Fe. I would like to speak with you more detail regarding your stay. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

The Lodge at Santa Fe

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

On site restaurant is horrrible . Don’t waste your time eating here . Stayed at at the hotel for a class being her on premises. Staff are quite lethargic and not helpful at all. Room wasn’t cleaned or refreshed 3/6 days . Staff never refilled water that was the only “complimentary” thing. When I called down for more they told me to “come and get it” ..... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE !!! Horribly Overpriced for what really was a MOTEL stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank sixspeedbaby

Dear sixspeedbaby,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge at Santa Fe. I am sorry to read about the experience you had with us and would like to speak more in detail about your stay. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

My brother and I were military veterans, born and raised in beautiful New Mexico. When my brother passed away last December, i requested through the VA for him to be interred at the Santa Fe National Cemetery, which was graciously handled. Coming from Arizona, I remembered very little about Santa Fe. I searched many web sites to choose an acceptable place to stay . priorities being pleasant accommodations and within budget. Our party would need 3 rooms. i looked at many choices, but settled on the Lodge at Santa Fe because of their user friendly web site, and the courtesy of the individual that assisted me when i called them with Questions. i did not realize at the time how close we were to the cemetary. What a pleasant surprise! jackie was so courteous and kindthat i made reservations at that time When we got closer to our travel date, the hotel personnel kept me informed of our accomodations and to ask if we needed any other help. So very nice. Our stay was perfect, considering the circumstances. desk personnel Dominic and Michelle were the best! Always a smile .
The shuttle was also a surprise! back and forth to the Plaza, on time, and stories about the history of Santa Fe. Danny and Robert were so personable and helpful. A pleasnt reflection on your lodging. I hope to return to santa Fe soon-You know where I will be staying. thank you again.
Cliff C.

Room Tip: View the mountains!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 143cliffc
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Booked a room for a wedding, this hotel was specifically set up for this wedding and as we were there we were not the only wedding. The check in time is 4 PM. Are kidding me. 4 PM? NO hotel I have ever been to has ever had such a late check in time and every hotel I have been to is always ready for their guests hours early. When I mentioned we needed to get ready for the wedding, the GIRL behind the desk shrugged her shoulders at me. I would never hire an unprofessional (wearing jeans and a t-shirt) little girl to run my business. This hotel was not, there was no way we were getting into our room until 4. Well we had the wedding to get ready for that was at 4 pm. How do you have a block of rooms set for a wedding and not have the rooms ready? Unacceptable !!! Also, we were planning on eating breakfast at the hotel restaurant the next morning and it was closed. 2 weddings are staying at the hotel and the restaurant is closed !!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank jenz314
Lawrence M, Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear jenz314,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. A 4PM check-in is a pretty common practice in hospitality. Like most hotels, we are happy to give you an early check-in so long as we have a room ready for you. I am sorry that you feel you had such a negative experience as this not what we strive for. I will also forward your review to our restaurant owners so they are aware as well. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to call or email me. I hope that should you return to the City Different you'll allow the Lodge at Santa Fe the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

505-992-5800