Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Amazing Art Experience

Robbie was a wonderful teacher who allowed each student a chance to find their artist within. She... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
RumRosie
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Painting Class

This was my first class with Santa Fe Art Classes and Robbi and I can’t say enough about my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$33,85
from US$137,70
from US$70,77
More Info
All reviews painting class painting experience wonderful instructor great fun two hours robbi creativity studio encouraging teacher encouragement santa techniques art freedom virtual creation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our art class with Robbi Firestone was a highlight of our Santa Fe trip and we loved her patient and inspirational approach. At one point, one of our kids felt discouraged and Robbi responded so kindly. She talked him through his concerns and he left the class with a smile on his face and a painting he loves. He said it was his favorite art class ever!

Date of experience: April 2021
FireGirlArt, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Megan, ok, lady,,, you are the BEST and Zander is an amazing, incubating talent to be unleashed!
Thank you for your incredibly kind words and for letting me know that that beautiful young man left with a big smile and a painting he loves… It was sketchy for a minute… I wasn't quite sure we'd be able to pull it out but we did together! We are great team! I cannot wait to paint with you all again, to see you again, to share cocktails on my amazing front porch again. I simply adored meeting you and since this conversation will go on for quite a while with much joy between us. Blessings and love to you and Chris! Don't forget to go to the boys and paint with me online; I'm doing Hockney mountains tomorrow. XOR

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Due to COVID, we had to take a virtual class but it was great. I am an absolute beginner painter but Robbi made it seem very easy. Even though we were virtual, she gave each of us her attention and had a wonderful way of teaching. She was encouraging and helpful when we needed guidance. I can only imagine how nice it would be in her studio.

Because I am such a beginner, I ordered the supplies from her and they arrived well in advance of the class. Now I have my own tabletop easel and supplies for future projects.

I had such a good time that I can’t wait to get to Santa Fe and take her class in person. She is a very kind person and I could tell that she loves doing what she does.

Date of experience: February 2021
FireGirlArt, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

I'm so excited that you'll be joining me in Santa Fe for painting class!
....And that you felt supported and attended to Online.

You're definitely right, it's a different vibe to take class on zoom, but I am glad you feel so enriched.

Also thrilled that you have new supplies to keep going with me!

I hope you feel the love in my creative community and keep painting with us!

To your creativity!

XO, Robbi

Reviewed 7 February 2021

I took my first group painting class with Robbi in Dec 2019, when I was visiting Santa Fe for the first time. It was such a great way to do something creative, learn about the local art community and be inspired by a great artist.

That was my first painting instruction class and when Covid conditions, meant I had to isolate indoors for long stretches, I decided to try my hand at painting again as an outlet for stress-relief and self-care. So, I signed up for several virtual Sante Fe Art classes (conducted over zoom) -- the most recent of which was Jan 13, 2021.

A year ago I was a curious explorer and now I feel like an artist, because my work has developed so much in the last year -- and I attribute that to the inspiration, instruction and thoughtful feedback I received from Robbi. And, more than anything I've gained confidence and have had a blast along the way.

Date of experience: January 2021
FireGirlArt, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Wow, Joi!

What a stellar, heartfelt and humbling review.

Thank you so very much for your incredibly kind words about my online painting classes.

You know my passion is doing exactly that; inspiring and providing kind, generous feedback so you can flourish as an artist.

I am thrilled that you've been enjoying the online art classes and simply cannot wait to paint with you again very very soon.

To your creativity and much love!

Robbi

Reviewed 20 January 2021

What a super experience with Robbi - ONLINE Painting Class
Definitely recommend as a wonderful experience !!!

My observation- be it experienced or just learning (like me) an absolutely super experience.,..
Just signed up for ALL the ONLINE classes this Spring (2021)

Looking forward to my trip to Santa Fe..
SL

Date of experience: January 2021

Dear Stephan (and Rachel),
what an absolute joy it is to have Rachel in classes.

Her energy is effervescent, creativity infinite, and smile extraordinary. I love watching her create such beautiful patterns and exciting color.

Rach inspires every person on the class and I'm thrilled to have her as part of my creative community.

I absolutely adore your granddaughter, and cannot wait to meet you on your next trip to Santa Fe.

Thank you for blessing me and my community of painters / artists with the presence of Rachel in every single one of my online painting classes!

She makes them even more super awesome!

XO Robbi

Reviewed 17 January 2021

I highly recommend Robbi Firestone's 21 Days to Creative Freedom Course! The daily tips and tricks are easy and simple to do, but also deliver! There were numerous times throughout the course where I had various a-ha! moments when something finally clicked. Having 21 days where I made art more regularly has done great things for my creative output, while Robbi's insights and pep talks helped to hone in both what I was currently doing and what I wanted to achieve artistically.

In the time since completing the course, I have been both making art and writing with more regularity than I have for a very long time. Regardless of if you're getting started on your artistic journey and need some guidance, or you've been at it for awhile but are looking for more support and encouragement, this is the course for you!

Date of experience: October 2020

Dear Lilliana,

I'm thrilled that you felt the 21 days program supported your art and your writing!

You are a brilliant creative with so much to offer the world…

It's exciting for me to be witness to your artistic journey, to support you and be guide, and encourage your creative genius.

You're an extraordinary young woman and I am thrilled every time your beautiful face shows up in class, on one of our create and connect calls, or on the street in Santa Fe!

Big hug and keep going girl!
I'm proud of you,