Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Amazing Art Experience

Robbie was a wonderful teacher who allowed each student a chance to find their artist within. She... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
RumRosie
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Painting Class

This was my first class with Santa Fe Art Classes and Robbi and I can’t say enough about my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$33,85
from US$137,70
from US$70,77
More Info
All reviews painting class painting experience wonderful instructor great fun two hours robbi creativity studio encouraging teacher encouragement santa techniques art freedom virtual creation
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

I took my first group painting class with Robbi in Dec 2019, when I was visiting Santa Fe for the first time. It was such a great way to do something creative, learn about the local art community and be inspired by a great artist.

That was my first painting instruction class and when Covid conditions, meant I had to isolate indoors for long stretches, I decided to try my hand at painting again as an outlet for stress-relief and self-care. So, I signed up for several virtual Sante Fe Art classes (conducted over zoom) -- the most recent of which was Jan 13, 2021.

A year ago I was a curious explorer and now I feel like an artist, because my work has developed so much in the last year -- and I attribute that to the inspiration, instruction and thoughtful feedback I received from Robbi. And, more than anything I've gained confidence and have had a blast along the way.

Date of experience: January 2021
FireGirlArt, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Wow, Joi!

What a stellar, heartfelt and humbling review.

Thank you so very much for your incredibly kind words about my online painting classes.

You know my passion is doing exactly that; inspiring and providing kind, generous feedback so you can flourish as an artist.

I am thrilled that you've been enjoying the online art classes and simply cannot wait to paint with you again very very soon.

To your creativity and much love!

Robbi

Reviewed 20 January 2021

What a super experience with Robbi - ONLINE Painting Class
Definitely recommend as a wonderful experience !!!

My observation- be it experienced or just learning (like me) an absolutely super experience.,..
Just signed up for ALL the ONLINE classes this Spring (2021)

Looking forward to my trip to Santa Fe..
SL

Date of experience: January 2021
FireGirlArt, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Stephan (and Rachel),
what an absolute joy it is to have Rachel in classes.

Her energy is effervescent, creativity infinite, and smile extraordinary. I love watching her create such beautiful patterns and exciting color.

Rach inspires every person on the class and I'm thrilled to have her as part of my creative community.

I absolutely adore your granddaughter, and cannot wait to meet you on your next trip to Santa Fe.

Thank you for blessing me and my community of painters / artists with the presence of Rachel in every single one of my online painting classes!

She makes them even more super awesome!

XO Robbi

Reviewed 17 January 2021

I highly recommend Robbi Firestone's 21 Days to Creative Freedom Course! The daily tips and tricks are easy and simple to do, but also deliver! There were numerous times throughout the course where I had various a-ha! moments when something finally clicked. Having 21 days where I made art more regularly has done great things for my creative output, while Robbi's insights and pep talks helped to hone in both what I was currently doing and what I wanted to achieve artistically.

In the time since completing the course, I have been both making art and writing with more regularity than I have for a very long time. Regardless of if you're getting started on your artistic journey and need some guidance, or you've been at it for awhile but are looking for more support and encouragement, this is the course for you!

Date of experience: October 2020

Dear Lilliana,

I'm thrilled that you felt the 21 days program supported your art and your writing!

You are a brilliant creative with so much to offer the world…

It's exciting for me to be witness to your artistic journey, to support you and be guide, and encourage your creative genius.

You're an extraordinary young woman and I am thrilled every time your beautiful face shows up in class, on one of our create and connect calls, or on the street in Santa Fe!

Big hug and keep going girl!
I'm proud of you,

Love Robbi

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Thank you so much for doing the online, live classes. They have provided a starting point, support, but in the end, I feel I have a painting that is original and my own creation. I enjoyed my first in-studio class so much, I was looking forward to returning to Santa Fe for more. Since that is not an option right now, the online classes are a great substitute and I can continue to take classes from California or wherever when we start RVing again.

Date of experience: January 2021

Well, dear Painter; I wish I knew which of my lovely classes that you took.

I just don't recognize your TripAdvisor handle!

You know my passion is having you do exactly that; create your originals with a little input from me.

I cannot wait to paint with you in in the studio again in Santa Fe Art classes.

Now as you travel around, now I'll always be with you anytime you'd like to pick up a paintbrush.

I cannot wait to see what we create together.

Blessings and safe travels,

Your Adventurer in art!

XO Robbi

Reviewed 18 December 2020

Our family had a great time at Robbi’s private art class. We had an idea we were hoping to implement with our art, and despite us having no artistic knowledge or talent, she was supportive and encouraging of it. It was a fun and creative experience for us, and by the end we were all surprisingly quite proud of our masterpiece. Robbi is passionate about her skill, and makes the class both fun and educational. From a COVID perspective, we all willingly wore face masks and she has a HEPA air purifier running - there was never any concern. I would definitely recommend an art class with Robbi.

Date of experience: December 2020
FireGirlArt, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Amanda, I am thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful time with me. I certainly did with you as well! I appreciate your kind description of our Covid environment. I'm thrilled, haven't gotten my second vaccine, so I hope that you will come back and paint with me again Without masks! BlessingsAnd stay safe!, Robbi