Open today: 03:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
I can’t wait to take another class

Due to COVID, we had to take a virtual class but it was great. I am an absolute beginner painter... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2021
ScDGal2001
Alexandria, Virginia
via mobile
Unlocked My Creativity & Kick Started My Artist Journey

I took my first group painting class with Robbi in Dec 2019, when I was visiting Santa Fe for the... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2021

from US$32,15
from US$137,70
from US$115,00
More Info
All reviews painting class painting experience wonderful instructor creative process super fun highlight of our trip two hours robbi firestone creativity studio teacher encouraging encouragement santa techniques art
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2019

I had met Robbie years ago back in Tacoma, WA and visited her studio. I knew she had moved to Santa Fe, had a studio and was continuing to paint and offered classes. My husband and I were in Santa Fe on vacation and I just decided to see if she was in town and if a lesson was available. I had always wanted to give it a try. Well, it was great ... she showed us how to mix our paints and just let go and have a great time. I am not artistic but it was so freeing - such a good time. You complete your "work of art" and enjoy the company of others. Robbie is a trained artist and provides excellent advice and instruction. I told her at the time I wish she offered this class online ... I will never be a great painter - some of you will - but if you want a taste of the craft or just a good time ... this is the place to start. Loved it .. Ali C.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Ali C
robbif68, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear Michale, (Ali!), Thank you so much for your kind words...and, I'm very happy to announce that I'm doing online art classes now because of your dear prompting! I'll be sending you an email soon about it. I hope you'll join us to further Unleash your Creativity. When you say you're "untalented?" I know that to be completely UnTrue! Let's paint together online and let me prove to you that YES you ARE a CREATIVE! oxoxo Blessings, Robbi

Reviewed 20 April 2019

I was looking for something to do while visiting family in the area and this didn't disappoint. Robbi's class was very relaxing, she's very knowledgable and fun. I've never lifted a paintbrush before, but Robbi taught me to look at objects in a different way and it gave me the confidence to paint. Thank you, Robbi!

Date of experience: December 2018
robbif68, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2019

Thank you so much OrientalPoppies...I'm so happy you enjoyed...I adored seeing your reaction to creating for the first time! Please send me photos of that gorgeous painting you created, framed and hung in your home! You're committed! Blessings, Robbi

Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

Art has changed my life and the way I view the world. Thanks to art teacher Jil McGurn at Santa Fe Art for opening my heart to a more peaceful way of living. There is a quiet meditative feeling that feeds my soul as I lightly brush the color on the paper. My chaotic world melts away and I enter the peace of the moment. As the skill of this amazing teacher gently guides me to layer the colors, my world becomes beautiful and all life becomes beautiful. When I reluctantly leave this sacred space, I see things differently out in the world. I am at peace.
After attending this awesome class, I am inspired to continue my art daily and treat myself to Santa Fe Art Classes monthly to rejuvenate my creativity.
Be at peace and try a class.

Thank you Santa Fe Art and Jil McGurn.
Karla Dillon

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank KarlaDillon1951

Dear Karla, Yes, Jil is truly a magnificent teacher and I am Blessed to work with her. She teaches not only with skill, but with huge heart and wisdom. Please join us monthly...we would LOVE it....keep painting keep painting keep creating. XORobbi

Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my session with Robbi. She is a true “seer” and brings out your inner artist. It is not just a class ~ it is an experience of the soul. I will be back!
CZ

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Christine Z
robbif68, Owner at Santa Fe Art Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Dear Christina, It was a joy to have you in class. Thank you for coming...I hope you return with your family soon! Blessings, Robbi

Reviewed 16 April 2019

Santa Fe art classes is something truly sensational. In a busy and disconnected world, taking the time to be creative, with people I love, with instruction from a real artist, it so welcome! I feel like i opened up to a long forgotten part of myself, with permission and curiosity. I received encouragement and inspiration, two commodities I so deeply value. Thank you Santa Fe Art Classses for creating a magical experience!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Heather Ivri T

Dear Ivri, I adored having you in class...thank you for your kind words. Please come back and play with us again! xoxoxoRobbi