“Wonderful Food & Service”
Review of Harry's Roadhouse

Harry's Roadhouse
Ranked #21 of 608 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Been here recently for Lunch and Breakfast. They have innovative specials, especially for breakfast. I had the best Shrimp & Grits with poached eggs I have had in a long time. My son had the Eggs and Pork special, and my husband had the Eggs & Hash special. I went a couple of weeks before for a work lunch. Wonderful Southwest Turkey sandwich with avocados and cheese. Generous personal pizza, good hamburgers. I love their Cinnamon Rolls with nuts!!!

4  Thank silvrwolv
Write a ReviewReviews (1 355)

76 - 80 of 1 355 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for breakfast on a weekday. Not too crowded. Large menu. Had the lemon ricotta pan cakes. Out of this world! Service was great, food was even better. The portions huge. Probably my favorite breakfast in the Southwest. Locals eat here, and the place is filled with colorful characters. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Martha J
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Harry's Roadhouse is a real gem for travelers tired of fast food! It's not far from the interstate. The restaurant is brightly decorated. Huge portions of delicious food. I had the California burrito, but could not finish it was so big! Service was friendly and efficient. Price was great.

1  Thank KNJ05
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and oh so Flavorful! Vibrant Southwestern decor. Generous portions. Very busy place so be prepared for a bit of a wait.

3  Thank Deborah D
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is a short drive out of the main area of town but worth it. Breakfast was so good, we all enjoyed it. The pricing was $12-15 per person, the service was good and the seating is spread out so you don’t feel crammed in like sardines. I had the eggs Benedict with Tabasco hollandaise and it was not hot(my preference) and my husband had the smoked sausage with sweet potatoes- he loved it. Our daughter had the homemade granola and it came with lots of fresh fruit. Definitely go- it was so good.

2  Thank lindapF1137CO