All reviews asado the executive lounge san antonio airport north star mall nice hotel business trip front desk staff free shuttle breakfast buffet convenient location clean rooms fitness center conference freeway loop downtown texas
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We got there at 530pm and our rooms were not ready because according to them they were busy. Super rude. I told the woman at the front desk we had dinner reservations for my son's birthday at 730pm and she rudely replied that the room would be ready then.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank egarcia732016
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear egarcia732016

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Miri L.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is okay. Just okay. You can tell it’s dated and dingy right away, but what bothered me the most is how humid the room was. I had the a/c turned as low as it could go but it would not cool it down enough and get the humidity out. It was incredibly uncomfortable. Everything was damp and sticky, even the carpet. I just tossed and turned all night. I felt like I was suffocating. My company puts me here on business, and every time I experience the same thing. I’m currently trying to change hotels since this one makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Jenna S,

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. We apologize for the uncomfortable humidity that you have experienced in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this is addressed appropriately, and hopefully to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for memorial weekend with the kids and the ac didn’t work so it was hot and humid...the tv remote never worked either. We called multiple times to let them know if the issues and no one ever came to fix it. When I checked out i mention it to the front desk girl and she said sorry our maintenance department is short...I will not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rubyalanis .
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear rubyalanis .,

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure these do not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Meeting rooms not air conditioned, poor housekeeping skills, breakfast overpriced for value. No coffee cups in room with coffee maker, had to call guest services multiple times for towels, overall very disappointed HHonors club member.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Q9340WMcraigw,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. The problems you mentioned with our meeting rooms and services have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to these and hope you will give our property a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

They couldn't find our reservation in their system! Guest Services and Room Service never answered the phone! We had to go to the front desk to get anything done! There was food on the floor when we got to the room! We reported the lack of service at the front desk, but it was never corrected! We left some laundry at the front desk only to have it returned the next day because the laundry services weren't available over the weekend! I brought two had boxes with cowboy hats to the front desk and filled out a FedEx Express Airbill to have them shipped 2nd Day Air to my home. They never arrived. When I tried to track them, FedEx didn't find the tracking in their system! I called the hotel back. They said they were look for them and call me back. It's been two hours and nothing! I intend to demand a refund of $300.00 on our stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.