Reviews (1 164)
1 164 results
All reviews convention center waffles the river walk rivercenter mall free breakfast self park walking distance nice pool other hotels the breakfast area ice machine location is great two blocks hot tub valet parking san antonio riverwalk would definitely stay here again
98 - 103 of 1 164 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Prior to my check-n date, I went to the LaQuinta site to verify my reservation dates and found that the room I had booked and received written confirmation for, did not match. I contacted the hotel directly to see if I could get the room changed to what was confirmed. The person that answered my call did not listen to what the issue was and was extremely rude. They were more interested in getting me off the phone than to understand what the problem was and how we could resolve it. They then hung up on me. I had to call back and speak to a supervisor in order to get the reservation corrected. I am an Elite member with LaQuinta and have stayed at this particular location many times. It is a very good hotel, but they need to terminate this particular employee. I don't think that customer service in the career path for them.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0501GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mark H,
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to personally apologize for the experience you encountered with our desk agent on this particular occasion. We pride ourselves in giving consistently exceptional and friendly service to our guests. I am glad that we were able to get everything taken care of in the end. Thank you for being a loyal La Quinta Returns member. We look forward to providing you with the exceptional service you know us so well for.
J.R.
General Manager.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is in a good location, no free or subsidized parking for hotel guest, they dont give a courtesy bottle of water and the breakfast is not the best. I can't believe I paid a 4 star price for 3 star service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0501GM, Front Desk Supervisor-Crystal. at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

I would like to apologize that your experience did not meet your standards or ours. We do our best to provide a great experience to every guest that walks through our front doors and I'm so sorry that you feel we weren't able to accomplish that this time around. It is our hope that you will give La Quinta another chance and stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for choosing La Quinta for your lodgining needs.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly, and the location was excellent. Five ladies stayed here for a girls weekend in San Antonio ~ two of us in a 2-double beds room and the other three in a 2-double beds suite with a sofa bed. The suite was quite spacious and both rooms were very comfortable. The only downside is the cost of parking. Two cars parked overnight for a crazy cost of $60.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0501GM, Front Office Supervisor-Crystal. at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay with La Quinta.We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent with us! It is our pleasure to make your travels and trips memorable and hope to see you again with us in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Front desk personnel not very friendly. Breakfast and breakfast staff are phenomenal! Pool is very kid friendly. Hotelbis close to Riverwalk. You would think that parking would be free since the hotel is expensive, but expect to pay $25 a day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0501GM, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I apologize on behalf of my front desk staff. This is certainly not the standard we try to live up to. I will be sure to address this issue with them immediately. In regards to the parking, we are in a highly populated area and parking is a commodity. We have some of the lowest overnight parking rates downtown. We hope that this wont keep you from staying at our location again in the near future!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Room Tip: Keep up the good work!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0501GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018