Reviews (3 037)
3 037 results
1 921
1 921
All reviews lazy river general store flow rider hill country springhouse cafe rambling river activity pool charlie's long bar sea world nature trail movie night breakfast tacos fire pit kids activities family vacation beautiful property spring break
30 - 35 of 3 037 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am not a fan of this property. it is very rustic texas/southwest decor and feeling all over. Something i am not a fan of. On top of that, it is very spread out when you want to go from your hotel to a restaurant or a meeting or event elsewhere on the property. I was there for a work meeting and it was an inconvenience to get to some of the events, especially during heavy rain when you had to walk outside and around entire large buildings instead of through connecting hallways - because someone illogically built these facilities without more direct connections. Never really saw any staff except at the front desk for check in and check out. Wifi was ok. Food at this property was also not great, even at catered functions I attended. All in all, I hated this property and would never stay there on my own.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I spent the weekend here for a golf get away. We were able to play all 3 nine's and enjoyed all three courses very much. Our room was very nice and the hotel property is lovely. Very nice stay and would certainly recommend a visit here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This resort has seen better days! The public areas are nice but the rooms were overpriced and need updating. If attending a conference, prepare for LONG walks. Do not accept a room on the 4400 wing. It is located over the lobby.

1  Thank Adventure12357572019
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The coffee shop took over 30 minutes to get me my coffee unacceptably slow service and no apology or even sense of urgency ever. And the front desk staff was unbelievably rude. Nader was condescending and rude when asked questions.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattHillCountry, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent stay with us. We strive to provide the utmost in customer service and genuine hospitality and we apologize if we fell short of that with you. We hope that if there is anything we can do to rectify the situation that you would please let us know. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a conference, which was beautifully organized and well handled, including breakfast bars and ladies luncheons. The property grounds are beautiful and include walking paths and nature trails. The hotel lobby is warm and welcoming. I felt totally safe in and around the hotel.

There were an abundance of black squirrels, birds, and butterflies around the trails, I loved seeing wildlife around!

The beds were very comfortable but lacking a blanket, which we only found one of in the closet. The only downside to this whole experience is that you can hear people talking in the next room or in the hallway. I wish the walls were more soundproof, if so this would be 5 stars!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple