“Quality products, fast delivery and excellent prices.”
Review of Baseball Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baseball Express
Ranked #24 of 72 Shopping in San Antonio
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Quality products, fast delivery and excellent prices. I made my purchase earlier this month and in a few days arrived at my house. Before making the purchase I had some doubts about the products and was quickly answered by the store.

Date of experience: October 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Not a big fan of leaving negative reviews but I have to say I am truly disappointed with this experience. I say this experience because I have purchased items from Baseball Express in the past and never had a problem. In this case and ironically the cheapest thing I have ever purchased was the most upsetting. I purchased 2 football socks, the ones with the numbers. One sock showed up perfect, not a problem. The other, first was placed on back order and second never received it at all. I received tracking messages stating that it had been delivered, from Baseball Express and my local post office but in actuality I hadn’t received anything. Now here my problem with the whole ordeal and keep in mind we are talking about a $3.95 sock. After contacting the local post office which suggested filing a police report. REALLY!!! for a $4 sock, then I contacted Baseball Express customer service and they told me there’s nothing they can do. I have worked in retail, customer service, and logistics my whole life. Just a little advice for the future, do whatever you can to take care of your customers ESPECIALLY IF IT’S ONLY A $4 SOCK THAT YOU MADE SOMEONE WAIT 4 WEEKS FOR BECAUSE OF BACK ORDER AND THEN NEVER RECEIVED AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My son is 13 and has grown a lot, so he needed a larger bat.I was debating on going with a bbcor one and am glad I did. He loves the new bat. Transaction was easy, shipping was about 3-4 days, which is pretty good for free shipping. Would definitely use Baseball Express again!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I ordered on a Tuesday and saw the bat I wanted for my son would ship on a Thursday. Well some of my equipment shipped on Wednesday and I got it on the 5th day at 8 pm. The Easton bat I ordered never sent me a shipping tracker. So I called the company and after 40 mins (no lie) someone answers. I did send an email but they get back to you within 3 days on that. So after talking to lady who said they were short staffed she notified me that they can ship the bat out in December. This was beginning of September. What the heck. Why would you ever put it on your site? Why would you not contact me? This is a site that wants your money fast and wants to work slow on delivery. I run 2 baseball leagues and would never suggest anyone buys from this company. They don't care about customers.

Date of experience: September 2018