Review Highlights
They Deliver to Canada

I had trouble finding an Easton jaw guard for my son's helmet model. Searched all sorts of sites... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2018
crowlie
via mobile
Purchased bbcor bat at great price

My son is 13 and has grown a lot, so he needed a larger bat.I was debating on going with a bbcor... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
Yankeefoodi

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Antonio
from US$14,99
from US$109,00
from US$49,99
from US$55,99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The products were exactly as advertised. The shipping took a little longer than what I wanted but I should have ordered before the season started so that's on me. Plenty of options to choose from & tons of quality products.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Placed a few orders from Baseball Express. The products sold here are exactly as advertised. Everything was received in perfect condition and arrived on time. Will always return for all my baseball needs.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Great variety of baseball equipment at fair prices, shipping could always be quicker but I typically buy stuff off season so I'm never in a rush. I always check their pricing before buying elsewhere. I've made multiple purchases over the last several months

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Baseball Express is my go-to baseball shop. I never have any issues with my orders and they're prices are always reasonable. They have a great selection of products for the season and fast shipping. I will always recommend Baseball Express for online shopping.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Baseball express was running a promotion giving an additional percentage off on one item. Most online stores would exclude a bunch of items but the coupon code worked for the glove my son wanted. I have purchased several items from Baseball express and have never had any issues.