“Have made multiple purchases online”
Review of Baseball Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baseball Express
Ranked #24 of 72 Shopping in San Antonio
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Great variety of baseball equipment at fair prices, shipping could always be quicker but I typically buy stuff off season so I'm never in a rush. I always check their pricing before buying elsewhere. I've made multiple purchases over the last several months

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Baseball Express is my go-to baseball shop. I never have any issues with my orders and they're prices are always reasonable. They have a great selection of products for the season and fast shipping. I will always recommend Baseball Express for online shopping.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Baseball express was running a promotion giving an additional percentage off on one item. Most online stores would exclude a bunch of items but the coupon code worked for the glove my son wanted. I have purchased several items from Baseball express and have never had any issues.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Their phone doesn't go through to anyone and their online website is a scam. They claim to have a customer service line and e-mail and you can't get through to either. You order an item online and it never comes and you can't contact the company. They have a Facebook page and someone is updating their statuses about their products, I can't believe it. A ton of people are commenting on their Facebook posts that the same thing happened to them and on Yelp. DO NOT go to or order online from this company.

Date of experience: January 2015