Reviews (2 734)
2 734 results
2 469
2 469
All reviews the pearl macaroons welcome drink unique hotel terrace room turn down service the river walk hotel experience brewery larder margarita fireplace turndown staycation repurposed riverwalk concierge
442 - 447 of 2 734 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Did not stay at this hotel although the Lobby was very cool. We ate at the restaurant/bar and sat outside overlooking the river and had a delightful lunch! Would recommend. The service was good and the salads and light fare that we had was very good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AmyC723
Reviewed 30 March 2018

You can tell very quickly that The Hotel Emma wants to make your stay an experience. From the grounds to the rooms every detail has been thought about. I love how they kept elements of the old and melted them with the new. It creates interest and a warm feeling of upscale luxury.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had a quick 1 night business trip to Hotel Emma, and was so pleasantly surprised by how special I felt staying at this hotel! I appreciated the decor so much, brass accents in the tiled bathroom (a dream), the service was exceptional, the Front Desk Manager (Nigel) remembered my name at check out, the boutique store options were lovely, the food quality delish, and the library, my favorite room! The Pearl District is so convenient and a fun area for anyone! Hats off to Hotel Emma, I will be back soon!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

While I knew it was going to be a nice place to stay, the experience went above and beyond my expectations. The attention to every detail; whether the quality of furniture and linens in the room, the quality of food offered in restaurants or the store, or the amazing customer service provided by every staff member I encountered, made my stay nothing less than exceptional.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The architecture is fabulous--every main floor room. Coffee and welcome drinks in the two-story library absolutely wonderful. The two-story main bar setting is really unique. Our room with a terrace and fireplace overlooking the river was fabulous. Service was excellent. It is expensive, but worth it. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple