“Food was good, service lacks”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #506 of 5 048 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This Longhorn Steakhouse is a beautiful restaurant. We went right before 1pm and it was not busy at all. It took about 10 min for anyone to come to the counter to seat us. After we were seated we waited another 10 min before anyone helped us. Waiter was really nice though. Food was good. We had their brisket queso for an appetizer. They brought us fresh bread, and was very fresh. My husband's chicken fried steak was good, my chicken parmesan was good too. Before we left I went to the restroom and it was not very clean. So that's why I say their service lacks. Not enough waitstaff and their restrooms aren't tended to. I would have given them 4 or 5 stars cuz the food was good and if they been more attentive at seating and if restrooms would've been cleaner. I could've understood the wait at counter if they were real busy but for it to be around the noon hour, there was maybe 7 tables with people. Will probably try it out again sometime if we aren't too stressed for time.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We were in the mood for steak and decided to stop at LongHorn. We arrived at 5:00 on Friday evening and seated immediately. All in our party of 4 ordered steak. Each was cooked to perfection just as requested. Happy hour prices for some drinks and appetizers. The hostess was attentive and service excellent.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Visited whilst staying with family in nearby neighbourhood. Friendly and efficient service. We both had ribs which were delicious and just fell off the bone. Excellent value - will return when visiting the area again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We went to get something to eat after church with some friends of ours. Braxton was our server. The service was amazing, We did not want to leave. The meal was excellent!! We had Braxton bring the manager over so we could let management know what kind of service we were provided. Will be requesting Braxton the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Riley our waiter rocked! Great service and the type my wife and I provided 30 yrs ago. Subtle yet effective. Involved but not intrusive. Miss that quality in young waiters and waitresses these days. To top it all off the prime rib was delicious. Keep up the good work Riley, next time we're there I hope we have your table.