“Fresh sub”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #1 367 of 4 956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Love going to this place. They carve the meat right off the block. Always fresh... I can’t wait to try the chicken Philly cheesesteak.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I'm from the east and we don't split our sub buns all the way through there so I requested my sandwich bun be butterflied. Our sub maker was very accommodating and cut it perfectly. Also, I like my sandwich put together in a certain order and he did exactly as I requested. My sandwich was delicious and to me, perfect. This place looked new and was very clean. I had a great experience and if I lived in this area, this would be my go to place for subs.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

This place has great cheesesteak sandwiches and a loyalty program. Try the chicken cheesesteak. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Occasionally we need something fast and good without turning on the stove and so we go to Jersey Mike's Subs. They have good portions and the sandwiches are OK, but not out of this world. That is it- OK but nothing special! Never had a bad sandwich and you get the dressing and items you want in your sub.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I had a quick lunch at jersey mike's subs. I had the philly cheese steak and watermelon tea,both were very food and employees are very friendly.