“Good 1st visit”

Five Guys Burger and Fries
Ranked #1 014 of 4 882 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good 1st visit... world of burgers and we got lucky they were open on Easter. Coming home from NCAA fan fest we needed a group place to eat. Fries were good and burgers were ok. I would have liked the buns toasted and melty cheese on the burgers. They have free shelled peanuts as appetizers and good fresh fries.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Nothing special about 5 Guys, After eating all over country why would you spend 2 to 3 times what everyone else is charging? burger sm fries and small shake 18.56 was a little much. Just save you money and go to Whataburger.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Great taste great prices Don't expect anything fancy but good and cheap they have a homemade taste . You order at counter and take to go or eat there it's casual

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Hadn't been to a 5 Guys before so we decided to try it for lunch after our flight to Texas. Fun place :) Ok, the burgers were very good and the fries and shakes were AMAZING, but I still thought it was a bit overpriced for a burger joint. But the variety was great and everything tasted wonderful so I would definitely go again. (probably closer to home)

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I've been to all kinds of burger joints and to other Five Guys Restaurants but NONE can compare to this one!!! I went in and got the Bacon Cheeseburger with A1 sauce, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles and jalapeno peppers and it was sooooooo GOOOD!!!! It's become a constant craving. I refuse to eat burgers elsewhere. Also, their chocolate malts are to die for! Lastly, the workers are great - super friendly, fast. Can't get better than that!