“Best breakfast tacos”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #1 051 of 5 053 Restaurants in San Antonio
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great breakfast tacos and easy on and off from the highway. We like to go at night when they start serving at 11pm.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've never heard of Whataburger until I visited my son in San Antonio, Texas!! It was wonderful!! The food was hot and delicious!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Visited this restaurant twice during my stay so that speaks volume of the food. I enjoyed my melt hamburger on Texas toast with fries. The environment was good and the place was very clean. Drop and see for yourself. ENjoy

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We stopped here after the BMT Graduation. We got our food to go so we could relax in our hotel. My husband has talked for years about Whataburger and since we don't have them in Nevada, I had to try it. Fast and friendly service. Great burgers and fries. Will definitely get it again when we pass through Texas!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Love this burger. I wish we had it in California. It would be a big hit.
Purchase the spicy ketcup at HEB. Very good