“quiet ride down the river.”

Rio San Antonio Cruises
Book In Advance
More Info
US$92,00*
and up
San Antonio Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Step aboard a River Cruising Barge for an exciting and entertaining narrative of the rich history of the San Antonio River! Cruises are about 35 minutes long and cover one and a half miles of the beautiful San Antonio River Walk. We also offer Dining Charters, River Taxi shuttle and Private Charters.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very enjoyable ride in a electric open air boat with a very good and funny tour guide. Reasonable price and at a guess around 30 people depending on a time schedule could be less.

Write a ReviewReviews (4 095)
All reviews
"knees"
in 39 reviews

509 - 513 of 4 095 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A brief ride along the river walk. We thought there might be a lot more history provided by the driver/guide but it was a worthwhile diversion as part of our San Antonio Pass. We were on the tour vs the hop on and off boat...that might have suited us better.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The cost I thought was reasonable, the tour covered a good portion of the Riverwalk trail. Our guide was hilarious and educational. I think it lasted about 45mins or less.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I really think this is worth it. I have been to San Antonio quite a few times but in 2018 I finally decided to get a little river history. Now - know that I used to be the only American of 1000 staff for a couple of years - I can understand just about any accent - but with the noise of the engine - the terrible sound system - and his very very thick accent - I caught about 9 words the entire hour. It was really frustrating. So - my advice is to sit near the rear if you can. The speakers are there and you might be able to hear the captain's commentary a bit better. Just a little tip!

No one in the front half of our boat could hear a word due to the speaker system.