Reviews (2 855)
2 856 results
1 761
1 761
All reviews cibolo moon lazy river high velocity hill country crooked branch tpc golf course pool area adult pool kids activities beautiful property lobby bar labor day weekend business conference fire pit self parking conference center spring break
13 - 18 of 2 856 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First, this is no where near the Riverwalk, its about 15 - 20 miles from the Riverwalk. Once you set your expectation that you are not in vicinity of anything but wildlife, you will enjoy this property. Attended a conference here, the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating from the valet, doorman, concierge, and housekeeping staff. They are doing remodeling but go out of their way not to bother guests. I got turned around, and one of the housekeeping staff went out of her way to walk me to the correct elevator. WOW... what a commitment to customer service!

Restaurants are available at the property, read my review of Cibolo Moon.

This is a resort so there is a daily resort fee.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent room and property. Very nice grounds and services. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Numerous restaurants that were excellent. Nice sports bar and main lobby area. The pool area has water slides and river ride. Nice large exercice room (that I should have used more). I just had the feeling that everything seemed to have a mark up and that there were very few low cost options.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We attended a conference at this propriety. It is beautiful. The property is very well maintained and the staff is wonderful. Everyone is very helpful and always greets you with a smile. They definitely exhibit southern hospitality. The food and rooms are very nice.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t say enough good things. The facility it beautiful. I love San Antonio, but you feel removed from the city. The service, the cleanliness, the food, the meeting facilities all top notch. I want to bring my family when it warmer to enjoy the water park.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were impressed the minute we walked through the front door. Smiles were on the faces of everyone we encountered. As we were standing in line waiting to check in a man named Tim Combo. (sorry if I spelled it wrong) came to check and see if we needed help with anything. We told him no as my husband was already being checked in. Then came Tiffany and Diana, also were walking around the lobby asking us and other guests if they needed any assistance.
This place is massive so make sure you have a good pair of walking shoes. The rooms were nice, I only wish we could have had a view other than the front entrance of the hotel. There are several food options, Starbucks of course as well as Cibolo Moon and Crooked Branch were our two favorites. This is Texas and they do things big here, so be prepared to be presented with very hearty plates of food.
The one suggestion I have is to not leave the room service trays in the hallways overnight. Other than that, the staff was great, the gym although it was packed we were able to get a good workout in. they offer hot towels, fruit, free headphones, and free water. Awesome.
I would definitely stay here again if visiting San Antonio. The Uber ride was only $22.00 from the airport. kellyzcorner.wordpress.
Shout out to the picture lady Latoya who was taking pictures at the INC5000 event. Very pleasant and personable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business