Review Highlights
Lackland Air Force Base

I am fortunate to be well acquainted with this venue through our son in law who is in the Air Force.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Clair C
San Antonio, Texas
Impressive!

A family member is stationed there so we had a wonderful opportunity to "go behind the scenes" and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$49,99
from US$69,99
from US$92,00
More Info
All reviews basic training air force bmt graduation graduation ceremony nice base young men and women military base static displays reception center boot camp security forces retired military military id on display airmen graduated parade
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We are a retired military family, so staying at Lackland is a wonderful advantage when visiting San Antonio. It is not very far into the city center from the base. We always do some shopping at the exchange while in town as well. We feel extremely safe staying at the base and it is much more affordable than staying out in town. The only thing is that you usually cannot check availability until the day you want to check in

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Just spent the weekend watching our son in law graduate from BMT. Incredible to see all of the men and women who have chosen to serve our country, parade and take the military oath. Everyone should experience this at least once.

1  Thank awholelottabull
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We spent four days on and off Lackland AFB. We were very impressed by the Airman’s Run, Coin Ceremony, and Graduation. All where very well done and made me proud to be an Air Force mom. The base itself is very well laid out and easy to get around. The buildings and grounds are very well maintained. They only seem to be lacking in is sit down restaurants. We could only find one. Everything else was fast food and court yard food. It was very difficult to eat healthy on the one day that we needed to stay on base with our Airman.

1  Thank J-W
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Being able to watch my youngest son graduate from basic training was something I will never forget. Lack;and Air Force Base is beautiful. They have so many things on base. Homes, mini mall, park, swimming pool, rstaurants...

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Went for my daughters graduation from BMT. I am a Marine, and now a very proud Air Force dad. I was amazed by the culture surrounding these young Airmen and the respect and civility that I was exposed to while here and in the surrounding community. I must say that the Air Force is training up these Airmen to a high standard and I wish that there was more of this in the nation.

1  Thank DSorensen