“Love the variety”
Review of Urban Bricks Pizza

Urban Bricks Pizza
Ranked #1 368 of 5 109 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Build your own authentic neapolitan pizza, pay one price and get with unlimited toppings! We live in a world full of options, we want choices, we want things fast, and want our customers to have it too. We embrace the PIZZA EATING culture by providing a customized experience for every taste without compromising our quality for speed. Brickin' Good Neapolitan Pizza
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Love the variety. You can make the pizza anyway you like me just to write spices me to and veggies. It’s coming up pretty quick places usually busy so just be prepared.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I love there pizzas soo many different combinations/choices , been here a couples of times and customer service could be a bit better

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were staying at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort in San Antonio which is a very well know resort that any food delivery should know exactly where it is located. We called in a large order for pizza and received a delivery time. The driver was 40 minutes late so the Pizza was cold. We called the store asking why our pizza delivery was running so late and was told the delivery guy got lost. We told them about the cold Pizza and were told they would not bring us a hot pizza. We told them to cancel the order and credit our credit card which they did not do.
If you live in San Antonio or staying at a hotel do not call these people. Terrible service, rude, and condescending staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We recently discovered Urban Bricks Pizza. I love that you can create your own pizza here. The service was friendly and quick. The toppings they have are unique and mesh well together. I'm not a fan of red sauce on my pizza so I was pleased to see they offered a few other sauces.
One of my favorite pizza places so far!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We are from out of town. Decided pick up pizza for dinner, but wanted to try someplace different. Really glad we did! Friendly service and good pizza.