“Great little hole in the wall taco place”

Sangria on the Burg
Ranked #173 of 4 987 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Description: Sangria's concept and menu are a combination of a love for TX BBQ and Mexican spices. Sangria's bar features signature sangria flavors, hand crafted margaritas and local craft beers. Our kitchen and bar will serve both quality interpretations of classic ideas and daring new ventures of food and cocktails.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had the steak tacos and the shrimp tacos with mango habanero salsa. Both were excellent. Service was good. Beer was good. Sangria was good according to my friend. I will be back.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We were there at the stroke of 11:00 and glad we were because they were full by 11:30. The coffee is strong but super flavorful; the cold brewed latte was decadent. My friend also had a Mimosa that she said was yummy. We saw lots of flights of Mimosas being delivered. We split the avocado toast which surprise was studded with fresh fruit. The taco trio had a nice combination: pork belly, fish and beef. A return trip is anticipated.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

As of now, one of my favorite restaurants. Food, staff, and the restaurant itself was excellent. Great homemade corn tortillas. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

No matter what I order, it has always been a great stories on how well created their entrees are. Definitely customer centric along with a homey feel. I recommend this place to anyone who wants great food and a great experience. I keep coming back because they are so consistent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoy this place. This is where we bring friends and family from out of town. We really enjoy their happy hour and their lunch specials are always good.