All reviews travel lodge living room wood floors hot tub yogurt cabin tubs texas riverwalk
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Upon checking in I had to wait several minutes for the person working to end her phone call. Don't really know what the importance of phone call was as it didn't seem to pertain to hotel issues. Roaches where found scrambling in the room and the beds themselves had stains in them and one of the beds dipped in the center. Upon inspection, it was found that the bedframe itself was broken causing the dip. Needless to say sleeping on that was very uncomfortable and caused a severe backache. Asked for additional bedding and sheets to place under mattress but hotel didn't have any extras. Wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manisha P, General Manager at Travelodge Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you jenandlawc for taking your time to review your stay with us. I am sorry that you were given a room in this condition, and understand your frustrations, I realize how this could have ruined your guest experience. I have addressed these issues with my staff as far as being on the phone and not being attentive to the guest. She should of put her call on hold and let you know that she would be with you shortly or ended her call if possible. I apologize that she was not available to the guests needs, thank you for bringing these matters to my attention.

GM.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t expecting much because it came so cheap. The room was a little run down, cockroaches, AC didn’t work great (had to buy a fan to stay cool) ..although i didn’t say anything to office because i didn’t want to change rooms just to have same thing happen. The TV service constantly freezing and couldn’t watch tv. Toilet overflowed and tried to call front desk but phones in room didn’t work- thankfully in this day in age we all have cell phones . This isn’t hotel fault but they were constant neighbors who decided to smoke tons of weed which felt like they hot boxed our room. Drunk old guy pissing out in parking area during daylight . Tons of cats and dog poop everywhere. The kids loved the pool because it was big and had cool lights. The hot tub was not working . Playground would be awesome for young kids. Breakfast was bare minimum unless you love waffles and bagles..I advise your own coffee. The front desk people were really nice no complaints there! Service was quick when toilet overflowed ..no complaints about service at all!! If it wasn’t for service i would have hated it. But thankfully it wasn’t a nightmare.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you brianagraves80 for taking your time to review your stay with us, I am sorry that your AC was not working properly. We would have gladly moved you to a more suitable room. I am aware of the Direct TV issue, we are currently working to fix the connectivity issues. I understand how this could be frustrating, and I thank you for bringing these matters to my attention. I appreciate you mentioning my staff and the service you received, I hope that you choose to stay with us again and hope to provide you with a better guest experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This place was perfect for my family! The family type room was more like a small apartment. Very comfortable. The pool was very large. The staff one in particular Paola were very helpful, full of smile, great customer service. I will definitely be going back & will recommend highly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Veronica G for taking your time to review your stay with us. I appreciate you leaving your feedback and hope that you do decide to come back for a future visit with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my family got there and were pleasantly surprised the rooms are nice they have nice white wased wood paneling a very beachy vibe with a nice clean roomy layout. very clean pools,they even have a nice laundry facility with great breakfast options i did have a small issue with my room but that was quikly resolved the staff is very efficient luckily this place has great staff Paola,Steve and Cliff went out of thier way to make sure my family and i were very comfortable,its a nice family friendly getaway from all the hussle and bussle of being near the river walk,definetly coming back its a great deal,very relaxing.I highly recommend!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you rsaenz88 for taking your time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and do hope to see you upon a return visit. Thank you for recognizing my staff whom went about and beyond for you and our guests. They are a great asset to our company and we are lucky to have them as employees.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

property was updated in a very retro style...lots of trees...rooms in park-like setting...clean and comfortable and convenient. we were on our way to a funeral and asked the staff for early check-in. they were able to accomodate us after an hour's wait so that we were able to change and get to the funeral on time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you lavila837733 for taking your time out to review your stay with us. I appreciate you leaving your feedback and hope that you are able to stay with us next time you visit San Antonio.