“I stop here frequently ”
Review of Fantasy Island

Fantasy Island
Ranked #93 of 224 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been stopping here for about 21/2 yrs now and realized I never reviewed them so it’s about time!!
I only get takeout here (I’m a truck driver) and I usually get the same thing or close variant of it. The food I get here is ALWAYS fresh and ALWAYS flavorful. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is always friendly. If you’re in the area make sure you stop by and find out for yourself . They have a full bar and also Keno.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was our second trip since October, and it was every bit as good as the first. Service is fast and friendly, the drinks are varied and strong, and the food is very good, with many vegetarian options. Prices are quite modest too.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Fantasy Island is hardly fancy, but the setting is comfortable, the menu is large and varied with many vegetarian options, the food is good and so too are the drinks. Prices are modest.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

If you want a white bread roll with your egg foo yong perhaps you are in the right place. This reminds me of the awful pre 1980s Chinese places of my childhood. Large servings of greasy poorly spiced food in an American-Chinese style.

Decent bar though.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Recently, I went for lunch at Fantasy Island. I've always found the food to be very good, and this restaurant has a very loyal following. Recently, the restaurant was taken over by the owners of Yan's Bistro in Swampscott. The previous owners are still there during the transition. The menu has been tweaked a little, and the food was excellent. The service is always excellent and friendly. The restaurant is large, and you can get food to go, too.
The lunch menu is very extensive and a good value. There is ample parking. Give it a try, and support the new owners while you're at it.